What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Edge Again. Having a bad day. Please no bashing at me. Only need friendly words.

Hi Everybody. Looking for opinions here. No Bashing or attacking. My house was just hit last night. I woke up this morning to see that one of my security cameras was stolen from its stand. We had the camera hidden in an old Bird feeder. The thing that sucks is that we have the people doing it on film but the film is crappy and there are no face shots.
The only kinda good evidence we have is there car when they were circling my house then walking up from a dark angle of the house.
I have a good feeling I know who the people are who keeps doing this crap to me. They wont leave me alone and the Police out here wont do a thing. The Detectives wont even look at my case, or any of the past others. It literally sucks.
The people who are doing this are some old "friends" that I used to work with that blame me for getting them fired from there old job. I didn't do a thing to them. I mean, its there fault. I'm not the one who was going around lighting firecrackers in the workplace, filming it on my cell phone, then going around to the day crew showing them the footage. They think That I'm some sort of Narc is a way to put it.
There not using there heads, The boss let me go also. He thought that I was part of it. The only 2 that weren't let go were the 2 brothers of one of the people let go. Who are also 2 known snitches. I now have to pay for their ignorance.

What do I do when the Detectives wont look into my case? I have a feeling that they are going to shoot at me again. They have already shot at me Twice. I feel a 3rd is a coming.

Wow, that sucks. But when you say shoot, what are they shooting? Also, the detectives/police aren't looking into your case because...Not enough evidence, because it's nothing serious, etc.? I'd try to get a new and better quality camera and see if you can get a good video of them doing whatever.

Also, they're idiots for actually blaming you for getting fired. I mean, seriously...FIRECRACKERS!? Really? Ugh. Stupid people. ><

ha ha! No, of course I'm only kidding, that really sucks! :(

I don't actually know what you could do other than show the cops your video (faces or not) and tell them who you presume it is. They may be able to get a look at the kids closets and see whether they own clothes like those. I do know that laying a "trap" is illegal. I used to have my car broken into almost on a nightly basis by the customers of my old dope dealing neighbors years back. One day I finally put a trap in my glove box. I lined it with bits of box-cutter blades glued all around inside an put all the papers back in, so the next time they ripped open my glove box and shoved a hand inside in the dark... My aunt who's a firefighter told me that it was illegal (in MN at least) to lay such a trap. :censor:

LOL. Nice, swords. Must've left a mark...or two...or more. xD

But yeah, besides what swords and I have suggested, I don't think there's much else to do besides just putting up with it. :/

I took the trap out after she told me it was illegal, imagine getting arrested protecting your stuff by being turned in by the criminal!

Hi. These people are the same people who got me Injured in the work place and in a Real Coma. They also are the ones who drove me to the Hospital then went and broke into my house and stole all of my guns that I owned at the present time that same night. Then They go and shoot at my house twice with a 9mm pistol after wards. The Detective's said that they aren't going to even check the shells for prints.
And to add insult to Injury, all of this stuff took place right after my grandma died. And the Crappy thing is The Night my grandma died, I was hanging out with one of those Bastards. He was at my house and my grandma was in the other room. We called 911 as soon as she started having the Heart attack. Took him home and went to the Hospital.
People are evil. These people wont leave me alone in peace.Never even got a chance to grieve.

where do you live? in the country? in town? how is your police force set up? if in the country the police force is usually county and the sheriff is elected....if in city limits it usually falls under city employment.....firing rounds at the house is very bad and very dangerous....if the cops aint doing anything go to their boss.....which im guessing in this case is the city council.....

WOW, with all that has happened to you I would think you have enough to do somehting about it! What did you tell the people at the hospital when you were in a coma? There should have been an investigation then!? You can also try a restraining order that way if they keep coming around you have legal power. The cops will have to listen then! As a gun owner myself it is a HUGE deal to have your guns stolen! If those guns are registered to you or linked to you in anyway and are used in a crime the cops will come looking for you. YOU MUST REPORT THE GUNS STOLEN! If for nothing other then your own protection if the idiots use it in a crime! I'm sorry to hear about your G-ma I too was there when my G-ma past away. Only one home and I was 10. Pretty crazy! If all else fails I would think it would be time to move and start off clean! Just my two cents! Hope it all works out for you!

As a gun owner myself it is a HUGE deal to have your guns stolen! If those guns are registered to you or linked to you in anyway and are used in a crime the cops will come looking for you. YOU MUST REPORT THE GUNS STOLEN!

what is a registered gun? thank god i live in Montana, no such worries.......and 'least here its legal to shoot back and the practice tends to be encouraged by the cops....cheaper to bury them than throw them in prison....

WOW! That is amazing there are almost no gun laws in Montana! That's great and scarry at the same time!

what is a registered gun? thank god i live in Montana, no such worries.......and 'least here its legal to shoot back and the practice tends to be encouraged by the cops....cheaper to bury them than throw them in prison....

why would it be scary? they give drivers licenses to bout any body.....im more likely to get killed by a driver not paying attention than a bullet.....wish there were stricter laws on cars.....guns arent any problem even though most here have one.....its rare that im more than 100 feet from one of mine....but then again there is alot more country than ppl around here and a rifle is a handy tool to have....

Hi. We contacted City council. We contacted everyone we could. For some reason, were not important enough to them to help. They treat us just like another lowly case. Like a misdemeanor case to them

Thanks Frilleon. We did report the guns stolen. The police wont go the the guys house. There not checking for anything. They for some reason dont want to help. It's like there laughing at my problems. I tell my dad we should file a restraining order against them. He tells me oh you need more evidence against them to be able to take those kind of actions. I then told my dad. Are you blind? Look at what all has happened, of course theres enough evidence to be able to do so. My dad is what you call a softy. To soft if you ask me. Not trying to bash on him here, its just that he needs to learn when to take action and protect your self.
I do plan on moving some time. Once I sign up for the Marine Corps here soon, I am going to move out of state into a nice state.

I live in the City of Tucson AZ. A side of town that keeps on getting worse. Used to be such a nice place. Not any more. I want to move to a more country side once I go in the Marines. I need the sign up bonus money first. I'm kinda stuck in the middle of a war zone at the moment with no Back up. Sucks.

Good news is I have newer guns to be able to protect my life. I think my trust worthy Tommy with a 50rd drum and a back up 30rd stick mag will do me fine. I also have a couple other pistols to protect my self if the time comes to defend my life. A 44mag and a berretta m9 92fs Parabelum. I think I'm all set for now. Hopefully.

Anyways, So far, I have done everything I could with the Authorities, even contacting the Highest chain of Command and they still treat me like a joke. Such an Insult.

evidently you dont know how to complain.....hell ive filed complaints against the police chiefs wife and had no further issues.....push comes to shove city council members are elected officials and im guessing in a town as big as Tucson they are more or less career politicians.....those types hate to loose their job......got enough like minded ppl in you city council members precinct? boot the SOB out of the office at the next election and put someone who does care in.....

At least if these people pay you another visit you'll have the means to stop them.

why would it be scary? they give drivers licenses to bout any body.....im more likely to get killed by a driver not paying attention than a bullet.....wish there were stricter laws on cars.....guns arent any problem even though most here have one.....its rare that im more than 100 feet from one of mine....but then again there is alot more country than ppl around here and a rifle is a handy tool to have....

Yeah true. It's scarry because the idiots don't need to jump though hoops to get their guns. Which deter a lot of them. Also back ground checks are nice so you don't sell guns to murders and the like. You have a use for your guns! I can't even have my gun and ammo in the same compartment of my car!

Hi. We contacted City council. We contacted everyone we could. For some reason, were not important enough to them to help. They treat us just like another lowly case. Like a misdemeanor case to them

That is very strange! With you in a coma and being shot at and all someone somewhere should pay attention!

Thanks Frilleon. We did report the guns stolen. The police wont go the the guys house. There not checking for anything. They for some reason dont want to help. It's like there laughing at my problems. I tell my dad we should file a restraining order against them. He tells me oh you need more evidence against them to be able to take those kind of actions. I then told my dad. Are you blind? Look at what all has happened said:
you need very little evidence to file a restraining order at least in CA.

I live in the City of Tucson AZ. A side of town that keeps on getting worse. Used to be such a nice place. Not any more. I want to move to a more country side once I go in the Marines. I need the sign up bonus money first. I'm kinda stuck in the middle of a war zone at the moment with no Back up. Sucks.[/QUOTE said:
I lived in Pheonix for a year so I know your pain!

Good news is I have newer guns to be able to protect my life. I think my trust worthy Tommy with a 50rd drum and a back up 30rd stick mag will do me fine. I also have a couple other pistols to protect my self if the time comes to defend my life. A 44mag and a berretta m9 92fs Parabelum. I think I'm all set for now. Hopefully.[/QUOTE said:
Very nice! should do the trick! Got to shoot some great guns when I was in AZ.

Anyways said:
Document everything you can on their lack of help. If anything does happen to you or your family you can have proof that you tried to get help and didn't receive any!

unless you actually catch them dead to rights and ou are prepared at that moment to shoot back, shooting aint much of an answer......legally or health wise....if complaining to city council dont work place a nice prominent ad in your local paper airing your grievances with the lack of action by the police......we run paid letter to the editors like this all the time......tends to get results quick without a shot fired.....

Yeah true. It's scarry because the idiots don't need to jump though hoops to get their guns. Which deter a lot of them. Also back ground checks are nice so you don't sell guns to murders and the like. You have a use for your guns! I can't even have my gun and ammo in the same compartment of my car!

and ppl still sell alcohol to kids and drunk drivers still drive.....lot of good the law does to deter them.....deters most but not all.....a law and background check aint going to keep a murderer from getting a gun......the State of Montana and the ppl residing in it realize that.....actually at this point, since a few months ago, technically the rules in Montana are less than the feds.....until we get challenged in court .....technically at this moment if a rifle, handgun, shotgun or accessory such as a silencer is manufactured within the state of Montana and sold to me as a legal Montana resident i dont have to go through the fed's hoops and such.....

Hi guys. These guys have been Harassing me for like the past two years. The Coma was when I was like 20 years old. I'm 22 now going on 23. They hit the house like every 6 or 8 months. When I was shot at, It was after the coma when I was At home. Just one Incident right after the other so close together.
I know this may sound strange but when I officially woke up from the coma, I found my self at home in my bed and not at the Hospital. Some Twilight Zone stuff. My dad then told me your guns were stolen while you were out. The strange thing is My dad told me that I woke up at the Hospital, because If I didn't, they wouldn't of released me. He also told me that it took several of the Hospital workers to hold me down because they said it looked like I was trying to defend my self from something.
Yeah I know it sounds crazy. And I do know how to complain, Its my dad that doesn't know how to Properly complain. I tried all I could. I was more forceful but they dont seem to be intimidated by me. I told him we should file a law suit against the city for their Negligence. My dad tries to tell me that we cant do that. I said yes we can because People are shooting at us and have already broke into the house once. And there was an attempted break in after the first break in. All this and nothing is getting done. That the Detective force is not caring. At least the only quick responders are the actual cops in their patrol cars.
I have lots of Houses around me so shooting back at them would be too risky. I have a Neighbor that has a very young daughter. I absolutely dont want anything to happen to her. If I did have to fire back, I would have to get up close and personal to prevent any strays. It would turn into face to face conflicts with these guys.

no offence but your an adult and all this seems to have happened while you were an adult......you dont need your dad to OK anything......

BTW i seriously dont advocate shooting unless you are absolute in fear for your life......anything less gets to be a real sticky situation with the law.....even here where the laws are far more on the side of the victim and allowing them to shoot in situations......

Hi. I did talk to the Officials my self. I do live with my dad at the Moment. I didn't ask my dad to OK anything. After he didn't listen to my advice. I went and took actions my self. Only to have the Officials in there mind laugh at me. Treating me like this case isn't anything serious. I have done everything I could. I have taken more serious actions than my dad who doesn't seem to feel that this is worth pursuing. I on the other hand feel that it is.
I dont let people push me around. With all do respect, It seems my dad does let these people push us around because he is too intimidated by the law. Too much of a boyscout if you ask me.
Heck, I go Marines soon. Marines dont let others push them around. Talk to any Marine and he'll say he wont take crap from any body. Not even the crooked law. I would do more except I dont have the money to hire good Lawyers to take my case against the city Council and I know that the free lawyers cant be all that good in going against the city.

Also, I dont advocate shooting unless your life is in danger. In this case, mine is. They are getting more bold and agressive towards me.

Back