Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some good music

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ha ha! That's cool! A knife launcher!

Renn Fests are expensive ($20 to get in) and the food is OK. Overpriced! Sodas like $4+ My area did Turkey Legs and Corn (you know, traditional medieval European food... lol!) I only did "hawking" for 1 year (working the crowds in a costume), my first year. I saw the guys on Turkey Crew just hanging out, playing D & D, drinking company supplied soda pop, smoking cigs and eating nachos made by the lady in the apple fritter booth. I decided swords and costumes were cool and all but I wanted in on that job! lol!

I did Turkey crew for 5 years. You worked 15 mins loading the huge oven, stoking the flames and putting the cooked stuff in the serving booth and then you have 90 minutes to do whatever til the load is ready. Sometimes we had to unload a semi-truck if another area was out of something. But mainly I shopped a lot at all the booths and saw all the shows and visited my cousin who was a gypsy dancer for 10 years until she broke her leg trying to sneak around the desert of Area 51 at night and see UFOs when they went to Nevada with the rennsainace caravan. End of the dancing career!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah,lol Too bad there illegal in the US though. They have been banned since like 1986. The Russian Spetnaz knives are a special Russian special forces knife designed to fool the opponent. If it gets to Hand to Hand combat and both opponents have to resort to hand weapons, all the Russian Spetnaz has to do is point the Ballistic knife at the opponent and press the special button, Releasing the blade from the powerful spring and thus putting an end to the Russian spetnaz's opponent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUOcT...eature=related at the end of the video you will see the ballistic knife in action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it doesn't need the gun to fire the blade? That's even cooler! Do they have like replaceable blades, reloadable blade?

I wonder how much practice it takes to aim and fire with any accuracy. You do only have one shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, no gun required, lol. I so want one of those LOL. No gun powder required either, just a very powerful spring housed in the handle. I wish they weren't illegal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what Axeman Supply shops are for! Get some Maglite handles (round/hollow), a heavy duty high tension spring at the Axeman, some machine pins, metal bits, get out to the garage and start playing... lol!

I don't know if you have these shops where you are but mad scientists, inventors, home fabricators and DIY nuts all love Axeman. There are several in the bigger cities here. They're just stores of organized scrap heaps of useful electronic, scientific, mechanical, industrial, etc. "junk". But it's amazing the amount of stuff you find you "need" or "can use".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123