Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you are here ! Good to see you !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like life is good
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is good. Just busy. I don't spend much time on the computer as I did. My girl has two lil girls that take time. We just got back from a 7 day cruise. Visited Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten. Was wonderful. My first cruise. I am trying to get to the point to where I can sell my house and save that 1100 a month on my house payment and electric. Not to mention the other stuff I have to spend maintaining a house out there I'm never in. So things are going good. Just have to settle in and figure out what is going to go down. This living one place and having my plants at another is a pain. I wish I could just put up a green house over here and move the plants. But not there yet. Only been since April. But all is good.

Butch! I'm planning on building a cool chamber soon after I setup an RO system. I will get with you about info on the RO system and the dew once the cool chamber is completed and temp checks work out.

NAN life is going good. Just trying to find the happy median now.

JustJack- She is a good lady. A girly girl with a black thumb. LOL but willing to learn. Even told me yesterday on the drive home from Fla that after she gets used to getting sweaty and dirty in the GH she would consider coming to a bog with me for a Sarr tour. So she will get there. But I have to say she is one hottie when dressed up so I like the fact she is a girly girl. No complaints there!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good to see you drop in and I'm glad things are going well. How close are the two homes? By the way, justjack might be onto something. Isn't Nurse Josh playing down at the art cinema?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Nurse Josh. Ha ha ha ha. Well Bruce my house is about 25-30 min away from my GF house. So it is not that economical to keep traveling back and forth. Plus paying for a house with a mortgage of about 900 and then the electric bill that is 200 because of budget billing is 1100 a month for a house that I'm not using. I thought about renting it out, but not sure I would get 1000 a month for the place. I haven't really checked, but then I would be a land lord and have to worry about people wrecking the place and worrying if they pay rent on time and all that jazz. I dunno. I would much rather spend that money spoiling my family and myself. Plus a new GH would be great.
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about the house. I don't like being responsible for one house and wouldn't want to have to worry about a 2nd. Good luck.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Josh, didn't mean to start such a ruckus.
    Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Good growing, Jack
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha ha ha Jack you didn't start no ruckus. This is nothing compared to some of the threads I have been involved it. LOL I like getting in the fire sometimes.
    JB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12