What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having some problems

I'm having some probems at home, and I am going to have to move soon. If i can't get a place where I can grow my sarrs I might need to send my collection off to someone until I can. If someone has some space available I would appreciate it so much if you would help me out. Nothing is for sure yet, everything has happened very very fast, but I just want to make sure I have a place i can send it until everything settles down. Thanks you all very much.

Jay

I have space for a few, just to let you know. I hope your search isn't in vain.

your on the opposite side of the country! i would help but im on the west coast too

Ive got plenty of room on the back patio with my other sarrs, i would be glad to give em a temporary home, and would take great care of em until they needed to return to you, if need be, i have a shed and a greenhouse they can stay in for dormancy to keep em safe.
Hope all goes well for you in your search
~Kris

Thanks guys. I don't think it will come to that but I just want to keep my options open if it does.

I bet I could hold some stuff :)

Good luck on whatever is going on though, hope all is well!
Andrew

I'll be glad to help you my friend. If it comes to where you need my help, feel free to pm me and I will gladly be of service to you.

Best of luck with everything brother. Hope it doesnt come to you having to send everything away, I'd much rather trade with with you in the future. If worst comes to worst though my Sarrs will be glad to keep yours company until the storm passes over.
Good luck with everything!!

Maybe somebody more local to you like Ozzy or Crissytal will volunteer?

If need be, I could help out. Just let me know. :)

Crystal

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, but STEWARDSHIP is something that can often tide a friend over until things straighten out.

I hope someone can help you. I would if I could.

i can sarracenia-sit. :)

I have enough room for anything you have. If you want you can come and help me set them up. I owe you a swamp trip anyway.

Thanks a lot everyone. I don't think that I will have to send anything off, but its nice to know that i don't have to worry if it does come to that.

Back