User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 Dead, 9 wounded in shooting at LA Fitness In Bridgeville PA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree. I did not hear of this blog until now, but i would have reported it. the instructor was shot in the shoulder and back, but not near the baby. both (baby and mother) are very lucky. At the conference, i heard the police chief say he did not use ALL the rounds... very lucky...
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense, but was it really necessary to bring this to our attention?!
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is necessary to brings this to our attention, because it shows that we should be more careful about which people live in our society and what kind of thoughts are swimming through there heads so that way we can remove those types from society and make the world a better and safer place, While people like this George Sodini are locked up in a Mental Institution receiving the very much need help they require.
    That is why stuff like this happens is because It is not brought to our attention in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, ive seen posts about the virginia tech before i was a member, thought id bring this up, for discussion
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we dont bring this to our attention, we end up repeating history. I'm only making a statement. I'm not trying to bash at anyone here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again, 'WE' are a carnivorous plant forum, 'we' or at least 'I' come here to talk about fun stuff, debate about things, leave this bad news for the reporters/authorities... That's what I meant, my bad
    I (am speaking from my own opinion, and I am NOT trying to discredit yours) think that when I come here, I enjoy reading posts about people having GOOD experiences with their cp's, be it a new pic, or someone receiving plants in the mail, questioning about how to do something... I usually just leave when i find posts like this, if I want to hear about things like this, I'll just put the TV on the news. Don't get me wrong, you are entitled to posting anything you wish, but IMHO, I don't think this is the place to do so when it comes to these things. (It's kind of disturbing that this guy was able to plan this out, to the open public, without anyone notice/act upon it)
    Just my opinion, and I am NOT replying anymore, this is not a debate to me, it's a tragedy (for the victims). I just realized this happened in your home state, i understand why you wanted to express this now...
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect your opinion fully and fully understand it. I actually live in Tucson AZ but I am a victim of gun violence twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're not interested in a topic there's no rule you have to reply to it or even read it. I don't see it as offensive to discuss current events (sometimes the news is good sometimes it's bad). I enjoy having a varied General Discussion forum where all sorts of topics are covered. I'd rather discuss it here than watch pundits/media people yell about it on TV. If someone had put this over in the Tropical Pitcher Plants section then I would say it was out of place.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast