Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting documentary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    Wuhoo, another conspiracy.
    U think they are making it up for their own gain? So much of the things mentioned are based on real facts not made up stories.........
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I skipped around the first half of part 1. When I saw it was 9/11, I thought it was another "government behind the scenes" thing. So I stopped. Frankly, I don't really care because I 99.99% guarantee that it doesn't really affect me.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you like this kinda secret society conspiracy stuff look up "Illuminati", "Masons", "Freemasons", "P2", "David Ickes", "Reptilianoids" there's enough up on You Tube to keep you busy for years!

They do make it up for their own benefit, there have been conspiracies involving the masons for centuries. It sells books. Where would Dan Brown, Bob Larson, David Ickes, Texe Mars and all the rest be without all this? The Illuminati only existed for a short period in Bavaria in 1776 however there have been all sorts of elaborate ideas concocted involving all the groups above. Each conspiracy a bit wilder than the next.

Just don't take any of it too seriously or you'll wind up crazier than they are.

Take a look at the book "Everything is Under Control" by Robert Anton Wilson which is an encyclopedia that discloses all these groups actual histories and their finger ponting-counter parts. Of course the editor of Conspiracy Now magazine claimed RAW was a part of the Rockefeller Conspiracy, to which he replied "That's true, every week a truck pulls up with a load of Rockefeller gold and stashes it in my basement!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    Lol, I skipped around the first half of part 1. When I saw it was 9/11, I thought it was another "government behind the scenes" thing. So I stopped. Frankly, I don't really care because I 99.99% guarantee that it doesn't really affect me.
    u should watch on to the higher parts of the whole 30 series, the higher u get the more interesting it gets, if u want to, the higher parts might show how it may affect you. But again it can just be all unreal
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    If you like this kinda secret society conspiracy stuff look up "Illuminati", "Masons", "Freemasons", "P2", "David Ickes", "Reptilianoids" there's enough up on You Tube to keep you busy for years!

They do make it up for their own benefit, there have been conspiracies involving the masons for centuries. It sells books. Where would Dan Brown, Bob Larson, David Ickes, Texe Mars and all the rest be without all this? The Illuminati only existed for a short period in Bavaria in 1776 however there have been all sorts of elaborate ideas concocted involving all the groups above. Each conspiracy a bit wilder than the next.

Just don't take any of it too seriously or you'll wind up crazier than they are.

Take a look at the book "Everything is Under Control" by Robert Anton Wilson which is an encyclopedia that discloses all these groups and their finger ponting-counter parts.
    Hey good to see u again swords, yeah i thought some people might be interested. But u know what I do not really like, the fact that Washington is considering implanting computer microchips on citizens! now that I can't agree on
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom's church used to believe that same thing back in the late 1980's. "they will put the mark of the beast on you, that's the UPC symbol..." There were special guest speakers, horrific videos of Christans being beheaded for the new world order, etc... I really wouldn't sweat it!

It's all scare tactics. There are people out there who get their kicks, a "sense of power" by claiming they have some kind of knowledge that nobody else knows about. You just need to be very wary of what people try to get you to believe. Try to find out what it is in the end they actually want from you, that's the key. The last video or two of the series probably spells out the makers of the series' agenda. The opening text that talks about the Masonic symbols makes me automatically think it's a anti-freemason thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe u are right none of us should sweat it, but the fact that are highest leaders are beieving and supporting that a chip in a person's hand makes a safer world is still somewhat bothering to me. And that the USA's money supply is regulated and controlled by private bankers (the Rothchilds) instead of our own independent government is still VERY BAD, have u heard of the Rothchild family legacy, what they have done and what they do up to this day?
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE get that book I suggested before you go any further down this road of believing this wacky stuff. I'll even send you my copy if you PM me your address! The book will set you straight on the histories of all this stuff without attempting to impress anything on you like the You Tubers. Infact the opening chapters tell you just how a conspiracy is created and why, and by who and for what reasons. It might help answer some of your questions on why people come up with this stuff in the first place.

Amazonian preview:
    http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Und...&sr=8-1#reader

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast