Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting documentary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    PLEASE get that book I suggested before you go any further down this road of believing this wacky stuff. I'll even send you my copy if you PM me your address! The book will set you straight on the histories of all this stuff without attempting to impress anything on you like the You Tubers. Infact the opening chapters tell you just how a conspiracy is created and why, and by who and for what reasons. It might help answer some of your questions on why people come up with this stuff in the first place.
    i'll checkout your book, but the ONLY reason I consider contemplation on it is because the info is factual not made up, such as the rothchilds. But i'll get back to u on that
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Federal Reserve is indeed a real entity that prints our "paper money" and sets interest rates but beyond that it's all the same old time conspiracy talk. The Rothchilds, the Rockafellers, the Jews, the Jesuits, etc. I've heard/read all the same stuff (and various twists on it) for 20 years. The authors/producers infuse new news into it to make it more shocking and immediate but it's nothing new. Unless a person owns a gold or silver mine I see no reason for their worries about this, and even then...

I enjoy reading conspiracies for the sake of imagination that went into concocting a grand elaborate scheme. There's an exercise in the book Quantum Psychology to map out your own conspiracy theory and believe it fully for a week documenting your thoughts and research. Just to discover what it's like to piece together a running theme of events that makes your theory possible/probable.

You can take comfort that any actual large scale conspiracies involving more than a dozen people that have ever happened in history, have all unraveled before very long. Someone involved always blabs and then it's all over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the rothchilds DO NOT control the federal reserve? I'm not trying to argue but in 1913 didn't one of the rothchilds implement this money monopoly in the USA? and even JFK tried to pull the nation out of the grasp of private banking money holds and give the US goverment full ontrol of it's money instead of private bankers who charged interest on money they loaned to the government? Even up to now the US gov. is still paying the fedearl reserve those interests (n the federal resere is NOT EVEN OWNED by the US gov.) U now right now THERE IS NO OFFICIAL LAW on paper that states citizens have to pay taxes? the taxes they collect from citizens go to pay the interst on the loans the federal reserve loans our government, and then the money goes to the private owners of the federal reserve!!!! THAT IS SOME BULL!!!Not too much on the worry side. but I just think it is realy wrong if they did control it again no battles intended heheh
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idea that the The Federal Reserve is owned by Chase Manhattan / Rothschild's London or some other entity was dreamed up in the 1920-1930s or so, probably by a guy named Matthew Josephson. This same guy tried to get people to believe that the Fed was being run by the Dutch who he claimed were also trying to get the Dutchman William of Orange into power in England and soon be the king of a new western empire or something like that.

After the Great Depression and the Fed no longer had the dollar backed by silver the conspiracies just took off in all directions. People being bewildered by strained financial conditions and feeling powerless gobbled it up. The idea that there is someone out there controlling everything with a malicious hand plays with a lot of people. I have some old paper money that says "This dollar is redeemable in silver" however I can't actually go get pieces of silver for them, just more paper money. Who says silver or gold is really worth anything anyway? It's another collective belief like with the paper money. Really, it's arguing over semantics of what "value" there is in "money". Does the Fed magically bless the paper that comes out of the press or how does a counterfeit dollar remain counterfeit when it's indistinguishable from the "real thing" which looks and is the exact same? This was the spark of all of this and it's snowballed ever since to become a bigger and bigger conspiracy up til now where it seems to involve everyone and their brother.

There have always been anti-taxation people. But if you wish to live in a place that has schools, roads, police, etc. that's where your money is going. Look at Somalia or Laos and see the shape these places are in (some of my co-workers are from these places).They do not pay taxes, people don't have any jobs anyway but they also have no civil services, or very, very minimal. True the Government is in debt (aren't we all) why worry about it? Why care? If money is actually valueless anyway (not being backed by anything) then the National debt is just a big meaningless number. Don't sweat it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The US currency was backed in gold before 1933, so bills before that said something like "redeemable in gold" But there came a action against US citizens that forced civilians to give up all the gold they had to the US goverment and any resistance can land them 10 years in prison, so then the gold standar was abolished by Franklin Roosvelt, he was wrong. So then today our bills say "legal tender which means it is not backed in gold.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's true, my silver certificates from the 1920s are not backed by silver anymore. But so what? Why does it matter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if your money is not backed in gold or silver then this means id does not really have any power AT ALL, the only reason u are able to purchase with your bill is because of the amount of bills in circulation. Robert Kiyosaki explains this. So therefore money is powerfull becasue the governent say so by fiat. Gold backs the ecomony or the world , if currency is not backed by it there is a problem, one of the reasons the dollar is loosing value is beacue of this. If a time comes that money cannot be used because it no longer has value and can't even be redemmed in gold then what are we gonna do NOTHING, imagine that kind of world. not that paper will loose all of it's value (but possible) but the principle itself that this is how money works and operates should not be in place PERIOD. Wouldn;t u agree?
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But howcome u never chat? I am always in the chat
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast