What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting documentary

• Thread starter MiguelSR1
  • Start date
man, i started writing a response at 3:00.... and this went on for 2 hours, while i was oblivious to the new posts, here's my take...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the value of the dollar these days based on trust. The american greenback has been, and for a long time at that, the standard. When back then, it was gold, and silver. So therefore, the dollar is 'backed' by the strenght of the 'trust' other countries have in your dollar, or the hope that the american economy is strong. As other countries have been losing interest in the greenback(due to MANY factors I'd love to jump into, but won't), the world's trust, and consequently the value of it, has taken a hit.

4 Influences on the value of the dollar: (IMHO)
Debt (loss of trust, would you invest your $ in something that's always in the red)
War (it worked in the first and second world wars, but that strategy doesn't work anymore, ask ****[starts with B and ends with ush)
Economy (well, how the economy does is actually based on the value of the dollar, not the inverse)
Import/Export (more money coming in from abroad (export), and the less going out (import) )

what i mean is the stories that have been told such as a one world goverment, mark of the beast and so on is comming true in our times right now, barack obama, gordon brown, EU's tope leaders, top business people, senior bush propsed this 1 day before the gulf war, china are just some of the ones pushing for this and it is not edited in anyway but in real time i world law, thier reasonn "the current events of global economic crissi, mass hunger, shortage of supplies, nations in current disfavor of each other is a rel threat to world stability" our solution (according to them) ti unify the world's finacial system to stabilize the gloal econoomy, to have nations sign a 1 law agreement to unify the people and avert disagreements and war, to better combat the ongoing poverty lack of food water shelter etc. they are using the current and ongoing problems of man to feed this 1 law which is not really cool at all. like i said the USA will ooose al sovenity if that north american union is passed which bush signed without consulting the congree or the people!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0 grdon brown, so u can see that it is all that stuff that has been said decades and decades ago is actually comming true NOW like they said they would, they gave a time when it will come true and and preached it for so long and alas now what they have been saying is actually here, I bet htose people that didn't believe in the 70,s and 80,s now have nothing to say, but i saw that yes swords u did not get away lol 'As far as I can tell, the only possible way the world might ever combine itself to even the faintest hint of one nation of humanity, is if we are attacked from beings not of this world. And the earth had to rise as one and defend itself, I even doubt that we could do that if need be! People can't even get along in the same nation, much less all the nations combining as one in peace and unity. And the leaders are the ones to blame for this." leaders to blame eh? so u do think that there is someting worngwith the system butc changed the original post cuz chunky is watching JK! LOL

LOL, of course not! The documentary airs on the History Channel occasionally, but it's on youtube in HQ right now. I really enjoyed it.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH66LramO8U&feature=related

@ Plantea - Well, anything is possible, but it's not a bad idea to remain skeptic no matter how well the pieces seem to fit together. :)
your right i support that skeptecism can be applied on this speciialy when it is of this topic, but with the current events everyday i really just can't help to think this will go good the alien video "the earth chroniles" volumes 1 to 9 I think by zecharia stitchin

What can I say, I like to edit my posts if I need to add or clarify something - been doing it all night! :D

I definitely think leaders (political and religious) are to blame for keeping the people of the world from uniting, or at least stirring feelings of mistrust amongst"our people against "those other people". That's the main problem that I see. I would very much like to see a "united democratic federation of earth" or something like that. But I don't think it will happen.

meeeh was just playing on post joke lol, a unified earth i think is not just possible but doable, but he wrong people are in power, the power of the people are supressed, etx. but if the power was given to the people and righteous leaders then w united earth will happen, now that would be that S... heheheh yea me been typing all night too, meeh tired, oh man me tired lol

Aw, it's not even dawn yet! :D
I live the vampire's life, waking up around 3 PM and go to bed sometime after dawn. But I've had about 15 years of practice by working night shift 4 PM to 4 AM.

Take it easy! Get some ZZZs!

ohh wait is it not? oh ok meeeh here now got buisy with the alien video from chunk, i think this thread will be in the alltime greatest threads of tf

Back