Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting documentary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u think they got me? well i dun base it on youtube but actually on the news
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Ok i capitalized many letters and alright my writing is lonng, but i think it is a cool post
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it that makes gold intrinsically valuable if not people's imagination? Who says it's valuable? There are much rarer minerals.

As I've said in the beginning, I've heard all this "great beast/new world order" talks 20 years ago at my mom's church. It was all parsed as a dire emergency, end times sort of thing. I'm assuming you've only just heard about this, so it's new and exciting. But it's old hat almost word for word, the implanted 666 chips, the mind controlling super computer - called at the time "The Great Beast". Which incidentally was actually the name of a mind controlling global super computer in a Philip K D!ck sci-fi novel called The Simulacrum some decades before. I don't mean to diminish your enthusiasm but don't go stocking the fallout shelter just yet!

As far as I can tell, the only possible way the world might ever combine itself to even the faintest hint of one nation of humanity, is if we are attacked from beings not of this world. And the earth had to rise as one and defend itself, I even doubt that we could do that if need be! People can't even get along in the same nation, much less all the nations combining as one in peace and unity. And the leaders are the ones to blame for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    As far as I can tell, the only possible way the world might ever combine itself to even the faintest hint of one nation of humanity, is if we are attacked from beings not of this world. And the earth had to rise as one and defend itself, I even doubt that we could do that if need be! People can't even get along in the same nation, much less all the nations combining as one in peace and unity. And the leaders are the ones to blame for this.
    <------------------ *Points to his avatar*

On another note, have you seen the documentary "Ancient Aliens"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you saying I'm a killjoy?

No I haven't seen that one. Is it on You Tube?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what I am saying that the current principle of money can somehow be rethought and given backing power, ok if not by gold then something else like say chia's money is backed by the population count so therefore the more people the more wrokers the stronger economy. i have heard of the SAME stuff u have from church ever sicne childhood, i went to church n they told me the same thing. Only reason I think of it is because it is really happening like they said it would, I mean seriously it really is. All the stuff they said before that the world will end on a specific date but never happened ok forget them, but when something has been said and it is truely comming to life in reality then maybe there is something there,
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    Are you saying I'm a killjoy?

No I haven't seen that one. Is it on You Tube?
    LOL, of course not! The documentary airs on the History Channel occasionally, but it's on youtube in HQ right now. I really enjoyed it.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH66L...eature=related

@ Plantea - Well, anything is possible, but it's not a bad idea to remain skeptic no matter how well the pieces seem to fit together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is when someone has an idea pro or con a theory, they will search for all the evidence leading to or away from the theory and ignore any and all the evidence to the contrary. This is known in psychology as a "reality tunnel" where one excludes any evidence to the contrary. We are all guilty of this at times but just knowing about it helps us remain aware that there is never just the one side of the story.

All I'm saying is that this particular thing has been a scary story that has been repeated over and over. And I agree I would have a fit if I had to have a chip implanted as well! But when the producers put modern news clips with it, it seems more timely. If They were still showing scenes of Beirut in the 1980s as evidence of the end times and the old rooms full of IBM data spoolers as the great beast like they did in my day, people would probably laugh. Let's say they've updated the imagery/news clips but it's the same back story. Don't sweat it!

As far as aliens goes my main belief (reality tunnel) is in Rick Strassman's theory that UFO abductions, sightings, out of body experiences, near death experiences, etc. are accidental DMT excretions fired by the pineal gland in center of the human brain. These firings cause extremely unpredictable experiences, just as one cannot gain complete control over their dreams (try working on seeing your hands in your dreams). DMT is the most hallucinogenic compound in nature and it's manufactured right in the mammalian brain naturally during REM sleep. Mystics have learned to trigger these releases through meditation, fasting, and other means over the millennia however, people unaccustomed to such a rush of stimuli during an accidental trigger might well believe they were taken aboard a ship, lost time, left their body, spoke with the dead or any of the other things which are experiences related by persons having been injected with DMT during his experiments.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast