What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going to design a t-shirt, I need some help with something

Maybe you can ask DrWurm.

Keep it simple. Like "KILLER" with a pic of a N. hamata or whichever of your favorite pitcher plant pics.

how about

" Evolution, Its a B**** "

*fly stuck halfway out of a vft*

( you know what I mean :) )

lol

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Does anyone have any pics that they would like me to use? I will give you a free shirt if I use your pics. I have some of my own, but it doesn't hurt to have some more. I won't be ready to buy these shirts until late September, so I have some time to get things together.

Can I photoshop some designs, just for fun? I understand if you want to make the design yourself.

thank you bloke and nepfreak. I will definitely browse through your pics, bloke, and see what can be done. I'm loving some of these macro shots I'm seeing pop up on the forum. I don't have a camera that can do stuff like that.

Nepfreak, go ahead and photoshop something! Like I said, if I use your image, I'll send you a free shirt. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and have finally decided to use some of my student aid money to order some. I'll be selling them in my ebay store so I can hopefully get my student money back out of them :) I'm really excited about it.

Kristi

I think I've found a winner. :)

Photo is from Barry Rice's FAQ.

(I had to do the wording by myself. I can't change the font on Paint.)

thats a good one! I can't just steal the image, though, I need permission from the owner. I'd get into a lot of trouble selling shirts with someone's image on it if I didn't have permission to do so.

Well, then it's just an example. I hope somebody has a picture like that that I can doodle on! ;)

look at bigcarnivorekid's avatar pic

Back