What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart McPherson Speaking at the CCPS on Aug 28th

Hey guys I just wanted to post a quick messages letting everyone know that the CCPS will be hosting Stewart McPherson on Friday August 28th from 7-9pm. The meeting will be held at my house in Colorado Springs so everyone will get a chance to see my greenhouse and plants.

Stewart will be talking on Nepenthes and will have books for sale and I’m sure he would be happy to autograph any copy you might already own.

Stewart is on a whirlwind tour of the US as he is at California Carnivores on the 23rd, CCPS on the 28th and The NECPS on the 30th. I will be flying out to NE on the 29th with Stewart so make sure to day hi.

See you later,
-Jeremiah-

Oh almost forgot my address is
712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

He will also be at the LACPS Meeting on the 22nd.

Oh yeah and Stew will be at the New Zealand CPS on the 16th.

See ya,
Jeremiah

Well you guys are in for a treat. Stewart McPherson is an extremely pleasant and personable fellow.

Not only did he give a presentation at the LACPS on Nepenthes but also on Heliamphora. He gave us a preview of five, count 'em, five new Heliamphora species.

Back