What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cant find cp's

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
i live in road island and i have looked everywere for cp's but cannot find a place if ne1 has a place to find them or a tip on how it would all be appreciated

Have you checked online vendors? Andy has a store here on TF with amazing Sarracenias.

No Lowes?

Are you looking for them in the wild, or to buy? If you're looking for them in the wild, there are a lot of NECPS officials that live in RI that should know places to find them. You could try asking the president, John Phillip, since he lives in RI and may be able to direct you to some sites.

Hey, neighbor! Ahem, it is RHODE Island. =)

Yes, are you looking to buy them or see them in the wild?

Either way, you should come check out a NECPS meeting. We have one this coming Saturday, Sept. 12, at the Roger Williams Park Botanical Center. We're also having our ridiculously awesome annual show later this month, Sept. 26 and 27, also at the botanical center.

(PM me if you need a ride or more details...I live in Newport so I can pick you up on my way, if you'd like! Though I guess it would be sort of weird to get a ride from a random internet stranger?)

thanks for all your suggestions i called lows =) and they had what i needed but i will check you the NECPS any 1 alse going

Since there are 4+ million miles of public roads in the US, the whole country might be road island. That's ~70 ft per person and arguably is one of the reasons CPs are more likely to be at Lowes than in the ground. By the way, the name of the little state isn't Rhode Island; it's Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.

actually, it's "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations".

Back