Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Do Not Enjoy My Neighbors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Do Not Enjoy My Neighbors

***Disclaimer: I have nothing against gays, just the way our neighbors act and think about us. :/ ***

My life has been more of a horror story than most for one reason. Our neighbors. They, for the most part, are friendly people that I've known for some of my life. They are nice when they aren't mouthing on about how they hate us.

They are gay, but that has nothing at all to do with it. One of them is constantly yelling at us on how they hate our dirt lawn, while the other remains calm about it and backs him up. They swear non-stop and come back drunk often. They play music very loud at around 3 pm, when I'm not in the mood, because I just get back from school. They yell quite a lot as well and criticize us about all of our projects. They hate the fact that I can't play the violin without messing up a note, that my dad is much to slow in fixing home improvement projects, etc.

They have been historically bad as well. Our house used to be pink, and we painted it green. Shortly afterward, they painted theirs green, too. They repainted a fence white, and splattered all over the car because they didn't want to "bother us to move it". And because we don't have a fence on both sides of the house, they barge through the side that doesn't have a gate, but soon will, and "inspect our backyard".

Do any of you have bad neighbors? Because I'm fed up with mine.
    "I, for one, can't wait to grow Nepenthes extincta!"
    Plant List ; blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have Bad Gay Neighbors, you just have Bad Neighbors.
    "There is no pain as great as being alive,
    no burden heavier than that of conscious life. "
    -Rubén Darío-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    neighbor on one side is a guy i graduated high school with, his wife and two kids.....no problems there.....other side of me is a daycare......wouldnt be bad but the midgets think they need to sacrifice toys to my dogs and ive got shredded toys all over my back yard.......the GSP has popped a couple soccer balls.....

funny as hell watching my 10 pound schipperkee harass the lil kids though....she will parade up and down the fence line looking as nice as can be till bout 3 or 4 of them come up to the fence to look at her and on the last pass by she will take off after them barking up a storm and the kids scatter crying and she will come prancing up to the step all proud of herself....would feel bad about it but the same kids fall for it day after day.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. That's great, rattler, haha.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky you don't live in a cohousing community with them... I live in one and you know your neighbors too well. It's nice in some ways since you can always borrow stuff and send out community emails asking for things, but then you have the old people complaining about noise within 100 yards of their house. I'd like to see what would happen if people like your neighbors moved in here!
    That really sucks though, looks like you got a combination of all the bad neighbor types -- nosy, critical and loud?? What more could you ask for?
    Insanity is a sane response to an insane world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    funny as hell watching my 10 pound schipperkee harass the lil kids though....she will parade up and down the fence line looking as nice as can be till bout 3 or 4 of them come up to the fence to look at her and on the last pass by she will take off after them barking up a storm and the kids scatter crying and she will come prancing up to the step all proud of herself....would feel bad about it but the same kids fall for it day after day.....
    LOL. Seriously?!
    <Heli> How are you guys losing your hamatas?
    <Brokken> Heli: The hamburglar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think she has gotten bored with it cause she only does it occasionally now.....or the kids are getting smarter but a few months ago she was doing it 2 or 3 times a day......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha thats pretty funny, the nebor to the right of us is a couple with 2 kids the wife is somewhat prissy and her mate is a guy who likes to be loud and show off his money by getting more expensive cars. Anyways we keep getting harassed by my nebours kids by them spraying my CP's with the damn hose so i yelled at the kid about 3 times to stop as i don't like kids much i figure hey if ya yell at it maybe ya will scare the kid enough to pee his pants and stop, the dad used to be nice now every time i say hi, I end up getting stared at like i'm the most evil person in the world let alone his wife thought my hubby and I stole something out of her car (her car phone) now why the hell would i cant a car phone when i have a cell?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast