What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there anything they won't make a reality show of?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Now there's this: Pawn Stars

http://www.history.com/content/pawn-stars

A reality show about a pawn shop. ???

I wonder what they won't make a reality TV show of...

Next time on Mail Shop: Swords decides to take a mallet and teach machine #2 a lesson, Xeng's machine won't read and Phou is nowhere to be found but he's still on the clock.

HAHA, I've seen that show. Its actually not too bad. I like the one where the guy brings in the old WW2 Bayonets.

I especially like the part where the Indian brings in the Sacred Dear head thingy, LOL

it's cool though, seeing all the antiques and stuff. But i think that a few topics would be over the edge.

These types of realities are more of a show about the relationships of people in the show, like cake boss, and others...

swords.....as carn said its more bout the relationship between the ppl.....have watched and do still watch it if nothing else is on....generally get a few laughs from it....

I wouldnt call "pawn stars" a reality show..
its more like Antiques Roadshow..
doesnt really fit the reality show mold..
In order to be a "reality show" a show needs to be stupid, lame, boring, and have nothing to do with actual reality.."Pawn stars" meets none of those requirements..its too interesting..

Scot

I guess I'm in the minority then cos I was never a fan of antiques roadshow.

I realize it's the bickering and squabbiling that people like in the reality shows, nothing makes our own lives more enjoyable than watching the misery of others but it's just so uncreative.

Back