What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn pics from the greenhouse!

N. truncata x TM
DCP_0882.jpg

N. lowii x truncata
DCP_0883.jpg

N. truncata x maxima
DCP_0885.jpg

N. truncata 'queen of hearts' x 'king of spades'
DCP_0886.jpg

S. 'Leah Wilkerson' x 'Adrian Slack'
DCP_0888.jpg

S. x mooreii "Select" - Bud Wilkerson's Bog
DCP_0889.jpg

S. leucophylla - Leah Wilkerson's Bog
DCP_0890.jpg

S. 'Leah's Child'
DCP_0891.jpg

S. x excellens
DCP_0894.jpg

S. leucophylla 'Hot Pink' - Botanique
DCP_0895.jpg

S. leucophylla 'Burgandy' - Botanique
DCP_0897.jpg

freakin awesome collection you have there, especially that S. 'Leah Wilkerson' x 'Adrian Slack' - love the look it has. That lowii x truncata is stunning as well . Awesome

WOW!

Now I have to clean the drool out of my keyboard.....

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Craig, Great pics! How old is the Leah Wilkerson x Adrian Slack?

An enviable collection... especially anything with leucophylla in it!

Absolutely amazing pictures.

I have some seedlings of leah wilkerson x adrian slack however they are only about 4 months old. I hope I get one that looks similar to yours. Awesome plants

Chad

wow, very ncie plants.

How did I miss this?!? 'Leah Wilkerson' x 'Adrian Slack' is amazing!

Great job Craig. You're a superb grower!

I'm not so sure Craig. I've known other growers with excellent material to start with that couldn't grow their way out of a paper bag. It does indeed take talent to grow them the way you have, but having good stock/healthy stock to start with doesn't hurt either! It's always nice to see what you can do with your plants.

I'm not so sure Craig. I've known other growers with excellent material to start with that couldn't grow their way out of a paper bag. It does indeed take talent to grow them the way you have, but having good stock/healthy stock to start with doesn't hurt either! It's always nice to see what you can do with your plants.

I am humbled by your praise!

Indeed you have some quite happy plants. I have never received divisions that didnt go through some sort of shipping shock but yours didnt even flinch when I received them!
Whatever you're doing Craig dont stop!
It's a real treat/pleasure to have growers like you and Phil around here. Thanks for sharing

An enviable collection... especially anything with leucophylla in it!

You just called my collection enviable... :-)) far from it! I have a leuco but it's the least impressive plant I own until late fall, when it throws up 1 impressive pitcher and then goes into dormancy.

I absolutely love all your plants... those Neps are wonderfully delightful. I sound stupid :-O

I have never received divisions that didnt go through some sort of shipping shock but yours didnt even flinch when I received them
! Whatever you're doing Craig dont stop!
It's a real treat/pleasure to have growers like you and Phil around here. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the kind words French! The reason they didn't flinch was because you were sent divisions of mature plants rather than little tiny offshoots you get sometimes from people when they tell you it is a division!

Back