What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gigantic N bicalcarata

Ahem you're right, Use non-CrackBook people are stuck, how about a screen shot?

THIS IS NOT MY PLANT OR PICTURE AND TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT IN ANYWAY. IT IS SIMPLY A REPOST SO THAT OTHERS MAY VIEW WHAT SOME OF US ARE SEEING. THANK YOU

10231_157345066783_95161791783_3355307_1180363_n.jpg

Wow, thats is extraordinary, no wonder that bical is the largest nep. Well done to who ever it belongs too!

Biggest Nep I've seen in cultivation, it tops the Rajahs I've seen in cultivation :p

amazing... do want

I still don't believe it. Give me more shots of it, that is a little too incredible :D

She might be a midget or photoshopped or a photoshopped midget. Probably not though!

Wow! Duuno if bicals have much roots or not, but it looks like it should be rootbound. It would be a nice hoseplant though, if you could get a large enough window and ample humidity. :)

Wow. But the lady seems really short, so I guess it makes it look bigger, lol.

Lol, Carn. CrackBook. So true.

piantecarnivore.org? Isn't that Mr_Aga's site?
~Joe

PS - It is! Maybe he'll chime in.

piantecarnivore.org? Isn't that Mr_Aga's site?
~Joe

PS - It is! Maybe he'll chime in.

He's on TF? He may be a lurker, but I haven't ever seen him here.

I think he hangs out on CPUK and other regional European forums; I believe he's from Italy. But a few years back he used to post some great picture threads here every once in a while.
~Joe

looks like a short woman to me. looks like she can walk through that bottom box window! nice plant though definitely a biggy

---------- Post added 10-14-2009 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-13-2009 at 11:53 PM ----------

found this searching around on that website of his. impressive as well

spec_8.JPG

spec_6.jpg

Wow! That's an old picture of Rob Cantley I've seen floating around before... I wonder when that's from?
Killer Raff too!

I've heard that S. flava can get up to 44 inches tall, but didn't believe that until now. *jaw hits the ground*

That is almost too unbelievable to be true. But wow, what a plant.

I betcha bugs are still falling through that flava and still haven't hit bottom :0o:

Gives another new meaning to . . . "Deep Throat" :-))

:boogie:
E

Back