What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsantaclause

A windowsill grower
Hey guys this is kind of off topic but my friend just introduced me to a great site that gives free stuff called Lockerz. It is a legit site and I know this because my friend just received his xbox 360 that he got for free from the site. There are thousands of other sites including gift cards that you could use to help buy plants or any of the other hundreds of prizes they have. It is and invite only site so give me pm me your email and I will send you the invite.

Heres a proof video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMm_9MmGNU
And here's the FAQ's taken from the facebook website:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=142364150459
P.S. If this isn't allowed here I'm sorry I didn't know just want to share this info with others because I think its really awesome

Yea its legit for sure just got the confirmation number for the wii I ordered =)

Huh. So they just give free stuff? But do they buy the products themselves?

Well the FAQ says they are supported by that media company which gives them money to help pay for the prizes they offer which is how they are able to give us away free stuff

Hmm, interesting. But is it really prizes where you have to do something for it or do you just have to ask for it?

there are no surveys you have to do, no credit card info, just log in daily to get points, answer a simple question, invite friends all simple ways to get easy points then you save up and when you get enough you can redeem your ptz for a prize of your choosing

there are no surveys you have to do, no credit card info, just log in daily to get points, answer a simple question, invite friends all simple ways to get easy points then you save up and when you get enough you can redeem your ptz for a prize of your choosing

Sounds like what a guy would be saying really fast on a commercial. :-))

haha no just thought that this site is really cool but its invite only but its up to you guys to join or not =) excited for my wii to come

It's completely legit.

Here's the Ferrari convertible they sent me. Since I answered the bonus question correctly, they tossed in the hot chick too.

FerrariCalifornia_SantaMonica.jpg

haha no i wish but honestly guys its actually legit its fine if you don't believe it but just saying =)

I'm going to go ahead and close this one because it is pretty close to those pyramid schemes/recruiting/whatever else is out there that is spread by recommendation.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back