What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6-Year old in balloon

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
yeah my wife just called me an told me cause they grounded her plane in Denver she is heading to Vegas .
Hope this ends well

Daren

No one was in it, as so far reported. Brother thinks he may have fallen out. Hopefully he did not, and is at the home hiding because he is scared his parents will punish him

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2009/10/15/bpr.boy.balloon.davis.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

thanks for posing this video daren. now hopefully they will find the basket the boy was allegedly in

Heh, I just read about that. Must be horrible to find your son gone when the balloon he was on lands.

I know!!!

"A massive hunt for a 6-year-old boy who was believed to have been trapped inside a flying balloon that crashed without him inside was found in his parents house."

OK, so a massive hunt... was found inside the house? INCORRECT SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

I'm confused. Why did the older kid say that he saw the younger one float away in the balloon if he didn't?

I'm confused. Why did the older kid say that he saw the younger one float away in the balloon if he didn't?
For the lulz.

I don't know. He could have seen him climb in, went inside, and came out and it was floating away and the boy was hiding. Who knows? At least he is alive

I love how the focus was more on How well constructed it was ( MYLAR Folks ) more so the...
OMG THERE IS A 6year OLD INSIDE ....... Yeah Real nice

daren

"Because you guys said we did it for the show" was the response from the kid during an interview after being asked why he didn't respond when he heard his parents calling for him in the house.... :glare: Sounds to me like the parents may get into a bit of trouble....

Yep, sounds awful suspicious to me. Either the parents weren't ready for thier 15 minutes to end or they are very negligent by allowing an unsupervised 6 year old boy around such a potentially dangerous object.

But, just my point of view.

Glad to see the boy is ok.

This was a big hoax based on a kid's movie. No way that balloon could lift a kid. The parents did it for attention. The family was on a reality tv show. If you watched that show, you'd see how childish the father and mother are and how much they crave attention.

Yeah, for being a "scientist" he should have had that figured out pretty quick if he already had not done the calculations... As for the show, they were actually on Wife swap twice and I think storm chasers as well- at least ;)

PS
And to have the kid so... upset? worried? scared? that he threw up during the mornings interviews, I'm betting he got in quite a bit of trouble last night over his response and is worried that he'll say something else he isn't supposed to. I hope they get to the bottom of it for sure.

This is so fake it isn't even funny.

Why would they have the whole thing on tape?
They said that the 8 (or maybe 10) year old son was filming... Well maybe he should go to Hollywood and become a professional camera guy, he's got some pretty steady hands for a child his age.

PS
And to have the kid so... upset? worried? scared? that he threw up during the mornings interviews, I'm betting he got in quite a bit of trouble last night over his response and is worried that he'll say something else he isn't supposed to. I hope they get to the bottom of it for sure.

LOL

I left in disgust right after the kid said "I feel like I'm gunna throw up." I didn't realize he actually did after that.

Sure looks fake to me check out this article: Kid says on TV "You said we did this for a show" and pukes in two different interviews

They are an ex-Reality TV family (wife swap?), probably needing some new source of income. Kids know when they're doing something wrong even when directed by their parents to do so. I'll bet the parents are jumping up and down now after the kid sliped. :D

The bill for that needless attempted rescue effort will be enormous!

No not the puking, the whole balloon/rescue event looks like a hoax to me. The puking kinda gives it away for me - I think the kid feels guilty.

---------- Post added 10-17-2009 at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2009 at 01:52 PM ----------

The plot thins: Ballon boy saga part 2

Back