What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost post / question

uphwiz

jimmy
how do i find a post question result from say 11 hours ago just trying to find out if i should repot if what i just is in all sand for media. i dont have the water move ment the seller had

Jimmy

my own i posted a question this morning i can't go beyond say 20 posts to find out if any one responded to it
Thanks for asking , hey gus whats the temp ther right now 65 here 6:58 pm

i think i'm losing it i still don't understand how to post a question without using an already opened file
and now i'm only seeing about 6 posted messagea or questions i'l figure it out eventually sorry for the newbie mistakes and thank you for helping

only seeing 6 posted messages? I'll look at your settings and see if you messed something up ;) to start a topic on your own, you go into the correct category "Pitcher Plants: (Sarracenia, Heli.....)" and click "New Thread" that's below the advertisement and right above the orange bar.

Everything in your settings looks fine... Maybe you need to go to the next page of the topic? In the topic, above the orange bar on the right is pages if there is more than one, also at the bottom of the topic, directly below right of the last reply on the page (again, if there are more pages)

Last edited:
Back