What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge of the Plants

• Thread starter GregNY
  • Start date
Anyone catch the show "Revenge of the Plants" on the science channel. Interesting, just caught the last 20 mins of it....Looks like a very interesting hour episode where scientists help redefine the understanding of plant intelligence. Gotta dvr it next time its on

I don't get that channel! :(

Sounds cool though. Does the channel have a website? Maybe it'll be watchable online like most shows are nowadays after they get televised.

I saw it!

... it wasn't that great, IMO, but it was interesting with the Japanese scientists' tests with trees. :)

yeah thats the part I saw, thought that was pretty cool, explaining how plants have memory and such. Kept getting a glimpse of a carnivorous plant here and there towards the end. Totally could have spent an hour talking about them, woulda been awesome.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

check out discovery.com's site. Maybe its there...

i'll have to check the on-demand on our digital cable. sounds interesting...

Back