What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Swords

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Swords

Have a Happy Birthday! I hope you are enjoying your Native Insturments software and what ever other joys the day brings.

Happy B-day Swords!!!

Happy B-day!!!!

Woohoo, happy birthday buddy. I'm sleepy because my alarm clock went off about every ten minutes last night after midnight, so I don't have anything fun or interesting to say. :D
~Joe

Happy birthday man. I hope your having a very nice birthday

Gracias or should that be Danke Schon.

I'm just taking a break from trying to install more wonky German music software. You'd think I'd learn! This time it's Garritan Personal Orchestra. Of course, this DVD rom (written for XP32 sp1) for some insane reason wouldn't open on XP 32 bit sp3. But I was able to open the disk on Vista sp1 laptop and save the entire roms contents to a 4 GB flash drve and backdoor install it on the desktop anyway, I'm totally amazed that actually worked! It probably isn't supposed to...

Just imagine trying to sell guitars to guitar players and telling people "now even though you have hands and the equipment play a guitar, for some bizarre reason you may not be able to use the specific guitar we sell you and you can't try it first or return it once you've bought it." Somehow computer music hobbyists are just dumb enough to keep at it even though those are the rules virtual instrument makers have. If it was cheap software it wouldn't be so irritating but it's expensive, as much as a new guitar or 1/2 stack amp cabinet.

It installed fine the way I finagled it and my installation was activated by NI's website and I'm able to use it (or was - knock on wood) but it all sure is a crazy hassle!

The mailman was a sub today and didn't know my doorbell doesn't ring. My regular mailman pounds like the cops cos he knows I sleep on the far side of the condo and won't hear him otherwise. The sub assumed I was not home since I didn't answer the silent ring so my Giant Leaf insect (P. giganteum) eggs will sit at the Post Office locked in the registered letter cabinet until Monday unless I can get down there before noon on Saturday (doubtful). I guess if the eggs take several months to hatch there's no big rush to get them anyway.

My mom gave me a bookshop gift card and funny political card with Obama talking to Bush:

OBAMA: "I've just got 100 Brazilian troops to help out in Iraq."

BUSH: "That's great! How many is a Brazillion?"

:D

Happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday! :)

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday Swords. :)

Ooh oh, I know what to get you now:
The ultimate sword package! (Hopefully with band-aids.) :D
~Joe

Focus Grill or Discount Lazer Eye Surgery! :D

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Happy Birthday Josh! Hope you have a good one!

Back