Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLIV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Bowl XLIV

We are over halfway through the season so everyone should know what all the teams are capable of.

What I want to know is who do you think will go to the Super Bowl this year and who will win?

I am going to start with Colts vs. Giants. Final score: Colts 31, Giants 14. I know Giants are a longshot, but being from Indy I really want to see a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl. You know big brother Peyton can totally get into Eli's head with flashbacks of swirly's and wedgies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been saying Colts as well all season, let's hope they can do it without Sanders!
    Who they'll play though, I have no idea... either Broncos or Giants...hopefully not the patriots

Go Colts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although it would be nice to see Colts vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl, it is impossible since they are in the same League (American League). Broncos are in the American League as well. Don't feel bad. There aren't many good teams to choose from in the National League. Which is quite the opposite from the 80's and 90's when the National League pretty much dominated.

The safe bet would be Colts vs. Saints since they are both undefeated.

No worries on Sanders. I don't think he has played since the last Super Bowl. What a gig! LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashman View Post
    Although it would be nice to see Colts vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl, it is impossible since they are in the same League (American League). Broncos are in the American League as well. Don't feel bad. There aren't many good teams to choose from in the National League. Which is quite the opposite from the 80's and 90's when the National League pretty much dominated.

The safe bet would be Colts vs. Saints since they are both undefeated.

No worries on Sanders. I don't think he has played since the last Super Bowl. What a gig! LOL.
    Well shows how much I know about my football :S
    I was originally going to say Saints but I thought they were in the same division... fail
    With this new knowledge I'd like to see that match up: Colts vs Saints

Should be a good match up Drew Brees and Reggie Bush vs Manning and Wayne/Clark/Garcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if Colts vs. Saints were to happen, it would be the most watched SB in history. Alot of scoring... Alot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a long-time Saints fan, it's hard to recognize them this year, but deep-down they're still the Saints. I look for them to learn how to handle winning this year, but fall short, and to win it next year. This year, I'll pick New England over Minnesota 27-24.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be a good Matchup. I totally forgot about Minnesota. They better had do it this year. Who knows what next year will bring with Favre.

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think Minnesota has a great shot this year. Plus, I would love to see Favre get another Superbowl. Who would ever expect a 40 year old quarterback could potentially go all the way?

But... as a Clevelander, I still have to support the Browns. Lets see if they can hold the bottom of the ranking down. Nothing better than being worse than Detroit!!!
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast