What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone else having problems with th chatbox?

• Thread starter Chomp
  • Start date

Chomp

Oops
Whenever I log on, I can sit there and stare at the chatbox for an hour, and nothing happens. Is it just my computer, or are other people having the same problem?
chomp

You mean nothing happens and then when you refresh the page, people were actually talking? Probably you. Lag is a horrible thing. :/

I wouldnt call that much of a problem... People just arent on the chatbox...

I wouldnt call that much of a problem... People just arent on the chatbox...

This is what I'm thinking you're experiencing too.

The chatbox activity comes in spurts. People talk on there for an hour straight sometimes, then it's dead for the next 3 hours. You just have to toss in a "hello anybody there" and see if you get a response.

Each time I say something, it says that there is an error or something. And wouldn't it be quite a coincidence if every single time I log on there is nobody on the chat box? Well, it's probably something with my comp.
Thanks guys!
Chomp.

Each time I say something, it says that there is an error or something. And wouldn't it be quite a coincidence if every single time I log on there is nobody on the chat box? Well, it's probably something with my comp.
Thanks guys!
Chomp.

You didn't say that in your OP. We can only guess what your problem is until you copy/paste the error your getting, or otherwise type it in here verbatim; include your web browser, its version, and your computer's operating system version.

Sorry. I don't know much about computers... This is what I get every time. Not really sure what it's telling me to do.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/4/d218972017/htdocs/terraforums/forums/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11

I use mozila firefox. Not sure about any thing else.

Hmm that's odd. Last time you wrote me about this, weren't you using that google chrome junk? :p
Try (in firefox) holding CTRL and Shift and pressing R while on the home page, see if that helps.

Andrew

Thanx Andrew. I'll try that.

That's odd. It reloaded the page and then nothing different...

ANYthing is better than Explorer.

No, wait. There's AOL....

OK, there's only ONE thing worse than Explorer.

Back