What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help from some toy junkies.

glider14

Always a newbie
when i was born my grandpa bought me this John Deere all metal pedal tractor with trailor(for $120...). he passed it on to me when i turned 18 but i found a ebay auction by chance for something similar for nearly $500!! i probably wont sell it just yet but what kind of money could i get for it? i dont know the model of it so if i could get that from anyone who knows i can go from there. my grandpa kept it in excellent condition haha.
100_0091.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0096.jpg

100_0100.jpg

100_0098.jpg

Thanks!
Alex

I don't know much about this type of thing, but it might be worth your trouble to check and see if the Antiques Roadshow is filming in your area. I've seen tin lunchboxes worth more than my TV so I wouldn't be surprised if that were pretty valuable.
~Joe

Why would you want to sell it?
Keep it as a family heirloom, when you get older you'll be glad you kept it.
Besides, in another 30 years it's value will triple.

Alex ,
I you ever do sell it you would prolly get close to a G or even more . If it were me I would hold on to that for as long as possible .
John Deere is like a Harley Davidson Never looses its Value it just goes Up

Back