What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Over the past two weeks, I ordered from several nurseries at different times. I coordinated it so all the plants would arrive on one one day. And today, they all arrived!

I added the following to my collection:
Pinguicula Agnata (El Lobo)
Darlingtonia Californica
Nepenthes Singalana
Nepenthes "Judith Finn"
Drosera Spatulata
mystery pygmy sundew gemmae (they arrived free with the order)

I love agnata! Congrats.

I love agnata! Congrats.

The agnata arrived and it was purple. In fact, it looks like a purple cabbage. I planted it the pot with my Pirouette and Esseriana (btw, I checked the cuttings from my Esseriana and I've got like 5 buds per leaf. If I'm lucky, I'll have like 25 Esserianas in a short time)

I wish I could take pictures of everything, but my camera won't upload pictures to my computer for some reason.

Wow, congrats man. :) You'll have several plantlets growing off of your spatulata in a month or so, if you don't already.

I love spatulata. They have mohawks -

image.php

good luck with the plants, most of those should do fine...a little worried about how youll provide the temps necessary for the cobra and singalana though

Back