What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a note on my postings

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
There were probably many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with all the stuff I post.
So today I just wanted to tell you..........

Suck it up, Cupcake! 'Cause there are NO CHANGES planned for 2010 !!! :D :censor: :poke: :jester:

lol okay then. :p

Actually, I think you should increase your post output this year. :lol:

thats so cool hope i can learn enough so i might return the favor .

great comedy do more for us , do more:crazy::crazy::crazy:

There were probably many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with all the stuff I post.
So today I just wanted to tell you..........

Suck it up, Cupcake! 'Cause there are NO CHANGES planned for 2010 !!! :D :censor: :poke: :jester:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:slap: You exactly 16 days, 5 hours, and 43 minutes early for this thread. :poke: fix it! :poke:

Anyway, life is no fun without someone to irritate and and bug.

was -34 when i woke up this morning......getting a head start incase hell really does freeze over.....

Do I need to make my own thread to say I'll be there firing back with my own BS throughout 2010!? :D

Do I need to make my own thread to say I'll be there firing back with my own BS throughout 2010!? :D

I guess I gotta add a new pair of rubber boots to my Santa's List . . .:-))

rubber boots, hell get hip waders :D

In the words of Maxwell Smart: "and loving it!"

rubber boots, hell get hip waders :D

Dear Santa

Never mind the rubber boots. Put me down for a pair of scuba suit with ranks and mask please.

Yours truly,
B

If it ain't broke don't fix it. A little honest thought never seems to hurt anyone, till it's outlawed. Giddy Up !

Back