What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAH......... MY INSULATION is here

CN

BANNED
ok ,
So TonyP an Andrew
Finally my insulation is here .
so here is what i have I have that came with the greenhouse 4mm double walled polycarb . An now I have 6mm ½" thick bubble insulationon the roof an east side as well as the south side .
The north wall an the west wall are lined with double sided reflective insulation. Heater set at 60º .
Of course this is only the first night but i will give you a better update by sunday night .

daren

I'm waiting! I just filled my 3rd 100lb propane tank today... another $52 should last me another 3 weeks or so. If I could stretch that to 4 or 5 weeks, I'd be all over it :D
Do you have any kind of marker to keep track of if this is going to actually be better or not? Like a kil-o-watt meter on the electric heater to measure energy use or anything?

Andrew

Last edited:
Do you have any kind of marker to keep track of if this is going to actually be better or not? Like a kil-o-watt meter on the electric heater to measure energy use or anything?

Andrew

I wish ..........lol

Back