What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya all. Heres my photobucket album. I just added some fresh new pics of a bunch of my cp's. Including Forked sundews, Nepenthes Tenuis, tons of gemmae germinating of Pygmy drosera, and others. Hope you all enjoy.

Also some pics of my Flowering Nepenthes Hamakua hybrid

http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss58/Nepenthes101/

Also, I would love to see pics of your cp's here. And I would especially love to see some pics of peoples gemmae, seeds, etc.... germinating, growing, etc.... including the people who I sent gemmae and seeds out too. No worries on taking over a thread here. All pics are more than welcome.

Very nice, ill do a couple pics of the gemmae you sent and a few more of ,other gemmae starting later to day have to work now.
What kinda pings are that in the cephalotus pot, they make a nice group pot, with that ceph.
Heath ledger was so cool love the avatar, and that movie.

tenuis and hamakua :drool:

Very nice, ill do a couple pics of the gemmae you sent and a few more of ,other gemmae starting later to day have to work now.
What kinda pings are that in the cephalotus pot, they make a nice group pot, with that ceph.
Heath ledger was so cool love the avatar, and that movie.

Hi Jimmy. The pings in the Ceph Hummers giant pot are a small group of Esseriana's and 1 Jaumavensis. I have since trades 3 out of the 4 esseriana's. I did remodel the pings around the ceph though. I removed a bunch of the not so good looking growth around the ceph plant, and planted a circle of pings around the Hummers Giant. Should look nice in the up coming months.

Yes indeed, I agree. Heath Ledger was a legend as the Joker. I dont think anyone could of Done better than him at that role. He was almost too good, LOL.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

tenuis and hamakua :drool:

Hi there. Glad you like the Tenuis and Hamakua. One of my 2 Tenuis plants are a cutting from a Female plant. Shes been growing nicely and is actually starting to flower for me at the moment. I kinda wish she wasn't flowering yet though. She needs to be more well rooted first.

The Hamakua is a fun plant to grow. Yesterday I decided to open one of the flower buds early on the plant to see its gender. Lucky for me there was no forming pollen ball in there which means its a female.
I plan to mix pollen from my Truncata x Veitchii H/L with her. And also from my N. Velvet if the pollen from the Velvet will be ready in time.

Back