Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Thar she blows! Sarah Palin joins Fox News team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    Haha, just like old times, huh rattler?

Anyway, I could have answered those questions from Couric. I could have done so when I was in sixth grade. She's going to be Vice President, but goes "deer in the headlights" when asked simple questions? Anyway everything we saw there and elsewhere indicates she really is clueless. The "Game Change" revelations came from McCain staffers, not from Democrats. They came from the people who had to experience and manage it first-hand. They were concerned enough to have a doctor look at her to determine her mental state. Yikes.

Anyway, she is a "death panel" liar. For that alone, she should be shunned. She makes stuff up for political gain. Why would you want that on your news channel?

You kind of substantiate my point. The things that she gets BASHED about and knocked down silly, because of a cherry picked moment where she may not have responded quickly enough. My God if you knew the schedules these people keep, surviving on a few hours sleep a night day after day and you Bash her because she didnít respond quick enough to what magazines she reads? If thatís the worst I have to worry about, in all the garbage politicians out there Iíll take it! I have to be honest, there are time I get surprised asked for my phone number in awkward moments, and sometimes I have to think about it. Capslock I guess youíre fortunate for always being on the ball and able to shoot off answers off the top of your head in any situation- donít know many people like that.

I Donít understand why the such Hatred from the far left-

Oh I kinda understand- and Capslock I know where your coming from; No that doesnít mean I agree with you, I mean I see where you dwell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone get that woman a teleprompter like Obama.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at stage side photographing a Rob Halford concert (ex-singer for Judas Priest) and he was using a teleprompter disguised as a microphone monitor!
    "Living after midnight..." how hard is that to memorize?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    Haha, just like old times, huh rattler?
    old times? hasnt been that long since we have gone rounds have we? seems i got another vote for my side this time that aint got to many screws loose

for the record, i do not care for either party.....my beliefs are closer to constitutionalists than anything....i aint demo, aint repub, aint liberal, aint conservative.....want things handled closer to home instead of DC, we started off as the united States of America, unfortunately Lincoln changed it to the United States of America......we werent set up to be a single solid country and thats what is gonna be our downfall......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    old times? hasnt been that long since we have gone rounds have we? seems i got another vote for my side this time that aint got to many screws loose

for the record, i do not care for either party.....my beliefs are closer to constitutionalists than anything....i aint demo, aint repub, aint liberal, aint conservative.....want things handled closer to home instead of DC, we started off as the united States of America, unfortunately Lincoln changed it to the United States of America......we werent set up to be a single solid country and thats what is gonna be our downfall......
    "Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter." Homer Simpson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During the presidential campaign Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live looked like Sarah Palin, gestured like Sarah Palin, talked like Sarah Palin, and even said the same words as Sarah Palin. The difference was that Tina Fey was funny, and Sarah Palin was trying to be serious. It was surreal.

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2gE-VVjBI

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin, word for word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsU26FNC0sg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Sarah Palin's words werent funny, and then Tina Fey repeats everything so precisely,
    how does that make Tina Fey funny exactly?

neither of clips are funny..kinda boring really..

Scot

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

this one was funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVIwo5fLYs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimately Palin's inexperience was her downfall. If her Fox news entertainment gig helps her to refine her stance on important national political issues her popularity will soar. And that makes me uneasy because I strongly dislike her. Hopefully Tina Fey will get some more material in the process. It will be my consolation prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    During the presidential campaign Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live looked like Sarah Palin, gestured like Sarah Palin, talked like Sarah Palin, and even said the same words as Sarah Palin. The difference was that Tina Fey was funny, and Sarah Palin was trying to be serious. It was surreal.

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2gE-VVjBI

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin, word for word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsU26FNC0sg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast