User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I have to go to jail for 5 Kilos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, you'll be rich selling that much "stuff" on the streets. 5 kilos goes a long way, hahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes101 View Post
    LOL, you'll be rich selling that much "stuff" on the streets. 5 kilos goes a long way, hahahaha
    Once you pay the protection money, bribe the cops to look the other way, and pay the lease on the pimp mobile, there won't be much left. Economists have determined that most dealers end up living in their parent's basement. Given the choice between being a dealer, an independent software developer, and flipping burgers at McDonalds, you are best off flipping burgers.

-Hermes
    "The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our God stands forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

My Grow List Updated Oct 22/2010.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Hermes has been reading Freakonomics!

I bought my dad that book for Xmas a couple years ago, I had to read some of it. I think there is now a followup book as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Nice topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I have over 300 watts of floro lights in my grow space, It lights up the street at night.
    They are all in a window facing the street/sidewalk and I have had people ask if I was growing illegal plants
    I bet the police have come by for a closer look.
    Peace,
    Zero
    Hahaha... I remember seeing a picture of your indoor growing space right by the window.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get my new wall-thing built the tank fronts may be visible from the window since they will be lined up end to end along the long wall and not around the corner from the window on the short wall like the plant shelf is nowadays. They'll be radiating some 880 - 1320 watts of T5 depending what fixture setups I get 4 or 6 tubes (maybe two of each type).

I'm on the second floor so any snoops will have to be on ladders ...or busting down the door with a battering ram and search warrant!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That is the same way I get my LFS. It's a weird way to ship.
    LOL about the CFL.
    I have over 300 watts of floro lights in my grow space, It lights up the street at night.
    They are all in a window facing the street/sidewalk and I have had people ask if I was growing illegal plants
    I bet the police have come by for a closer look.
    Peace,
    Zero
    I had CPs growing under a MH light in a bedroom window facing the street, which would shine down into my front garden. I used to observe people walking by looking up and I could guess what they were thinking! I eventually moved it through fear that someone might think it's worth breaking in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! I wonder what the neighbors think about the habitat light for the bluebelly? It's above the GH, so they'd fall through it's roof trying to snoop.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12