What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gracefully Bowing out

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date

CN

BANNED
ladies an gents I am Gracfully bowing out done i think its over. ............Daren

Last edited by a moderator:
see ya mate i hope one day you will make a re-appearence on TF untill then goodbye :(

I'm so sorry to hear that... Are you sure you have to leave TF even if you can't keep your plants?

Hi Daren,

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working out. I suppose if you think you need a brake from CPing to attend to your personal life, its worth it!

Just remember our virtual arms are wide open when you come back, you're an excellent grower and person, and you have built quite the enviable collection, and you can do it again ;)

We'll miss you!

I'm sorry to hear that. Having done so myself, I know what it's like to get rid of a collection after working on it so hard. :(

May the chlorophyll be with you!

You need to get your camper trailer back, punch a hole in the side and attach your greenhouse! I just might do that too.

Hi Daren. I'm willing to lend you a helping hand if you need any of your plants taken care of temporarily. I can house them for you in my greenhouse till you would like for me to send them back to you.
Because I'm sure that there are some of them that you feel are hard to come by and wont be able to find them very easily again.

Let me know and I'll make some room for the ones you would like for me to care for.

Sorry to hear that Daren. Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear that.

Gosh, I don't know what else to say. For once, I am speechless.

Been nice talking to you Daren, hope to see you around again....hope all works out

Shoot why do you have to quit growing ? Hope all goes well and that you come around from time to time.

We'll see you soon Daren. Things always pick up eventually. Get in touch when things look up a bit and I'm sure there will be some people more than happy to get you caught up ;) Take care

Sorry to hear that Daren. Hope you can pop in every once in a while.

goodbye1.jpg

goodbye.png

Aww crap. Whatever is going on, I hope it works out. CP's will only get more popular, and one day they may lure you back. Good luck.

Thank You All very much .
the thing is here is that the Home life is taking a turn for the worst . I will possibly be moving . I have no clue as to where yet our when . I am tring my Damn dist too work things out but it just seems to have no effect .
I hope that Her an I get through this an i can Stay an keep my plants but dont know yet .
Any how i will not forget any of you nor will i not stop by .
An for those of you i have trades with they are still on . If i have to go Back to the Camper days I will but i will have alot less PLANTs.

Daren

I do hope you'll get your life stabilized sooner rather than later! you're always welcome here!

Good luck with everything, Daren. I haven't had a plant in my care for almost a year and still call Terraforums "home." As they say, keep on keeping on.

xvart.

Hi Darren,

Just remember where your priorities are and everything else will fall into place. Yes, CPs are interesting and all, but they shouldn't rule (or ruin) your life. Moderation is the key.

Hope everything will work out in the end!

Oh man! I hope averything works for the better! Your an awesome guy!

Back