Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: neighborly disputes gone wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theyellowdart View Post
    But dude, you just got the **** knocked out of you by a cast.

This is America. It doesn't matter where you are, the police will do something.

If you think you'll be threatened that badly from calling the police, go stay at a buddy's house... Or just explain to them (the police) how much of a threat you think these guys really are.
    what are the police gonna do to the whole group? what happened was simple assult not a major crime, unless Zero presses charges, not much is gonna happen.....cant fathom being afraid in my own neighborhood....3 options...#1 ignore the threat, #2 deal with the treat, #3 move......prefer #2 as ignoring it shows your weak and leads to more problems and i aint moving cause of a few idiots.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    what are the police gonna do to the whole group? what happened was simple assult not a major crime, unless Zero presses charges, not much is gonna happen.....cant fathom being afraid in my own neighborhood....3 options...#1 ignore the threat, #2 deal with the treat, #3 move......prefer #2 as ignoring it shows your weak and leads to more problems and i aint moving cause of a few idiots.....
    Exactly, assault. It may not be a huge crime, but it's certainly no small business.

If he presses charges and tries to get it by like it was collaborated by the whole group, they'll have an eye on the guys. They wouldn't in their right mind try anything with the police watching them.

For your option #2, how do you propose to "deal with the threat"? Trying to fix this yourself will only lead to trouble.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    [I] habe to say policce involvmmet would be VERY bad here.
    getting shot st, breat, etc.
    thr police do noyhing here
    In Maine? Wow. What are the police overwhelmed with in Maine?

You may want to call and talk to them (police). Not to bring them out, but just talk to them person to person to see what they have to say about your situation. There are many desk jockey police as well that can answer your questions for you.

Talk to them and ask them what you should do.

Either that or contact the Guardian Angels to see what they have to say. You problem is basically what the Guardian Angels are there to solve.

Good luck man. I feel for you.

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashman View Post

You may want to call and talk to them (police). Not to bring them out, but just talk to them person to person to see what they have to say about your situation. There are many desk jockey police as well that can answer your questions for you.

Talk to them and ask them what you should do.
    +1
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one should have to feel scared living in their own house. talk to the police...you could ask them to meet somewhere else, not close to your house, if your scared about your neighbors finding out. like everyone said, sooner is better.

what do you mean the police do nothing? you mean not doing their job? what's the crime rate in your neighborhood?
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I just got clubbed in the head by a fiberglass cast and punched numerous times for asking some punk kids next door to turn it down. They either have loud music going or are screaming at each other.
    One came over and sucker clubed me with his cast. I can't call the cops because of retribution from them.
    the whole left side of my head/jaw REALLY hurts.
    wannabe ganstas that will mess with me if I do anything to provoke them
    I have to get out of here!
    WTF
    Arm yourself with firearms/brass knuckles/ bats and take the war to them!!! u say they are wannabees then u show them how it's really done! or u can challenge/provoke them to step to your property and hit them once they do and claim self defense while inflicting major chincheckin
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Scott.

Contact the police and make them get involved. If they don't do anything, go to the station/department, explain your situation, and demand to speak to the higher-ups.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in a high crime town.
    Lots of drug addicts, punks and wannabe ganstas.
    Police reports end up in the hands of the criminals through there dicovery and I don't need anymore stuff here.
    I wish I could call the police but like I said nobody cares about small stuff like this and there are 20+ of them.
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast