Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: neighborly disputes gone wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

neighborly disputes gone wrong

I just got clubbed in the head by a fiberglass cast and punched numerous times for asking some punk kids next door to turn it down. They either have loud music going or are screaming at each other.
    One came over and sucker clubed me with his cast. I can't call the cops because of retribution from them.
    the whole left side of my head/jaw REALLY hurts.
    wannabe ganstas that will mess with me if I do anything to provoke them
    I have to get out of here!
    WTF
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because of retribution from them? nothing a simple restraining order cant handle. and if they come near you, they get a pretty nice little jail time, infact they could probably get some nice jail time now for that, especially the cast....

sorry man, they should go to jail, press charges....otherwise they will just walk all over you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I would do..

dont ever speak to them again..dont go over,
    and if they come over to your house, dont open the door..

when they are playing loud music again, call the cops..
    let the police deal with them..its their job..

keep a videocamera or camera handy, in case they do try to damage anything on your property..
    let them see you filming them through the window..
    if they do come over (whether you see it or not) call the cops again..

people cant be allowed to get away with things like that..
    "doing nothing" is IMO the wrong thing to do..it wont get better if you do nothing..

actually..you should call the cops right now..report them for assualt..
    the cops might not be able to do anything this time, with no real evidence,
    but if you keep having the cops come over whenever the thugs deserve it, eventually they (cops) will probably have a good enough case to haul one them away to jail..or they (thugs) *might* actually wise-up and start acting like decent humans..
    unlikely, but you never know..

the cops might have to visit 3 or 4 times becfore they have enough evidence to do anything, but if they (thugs) keep it up,
    it will probably come to that..but you have to get the process started now..

you shouldnt have to hide in your own home..this is America..
    we can do something about petty 2-bit thugs..
    I would get the police involved right now..start the paper trail..
    you will probably need it ..

good luck!
    and keep us posted!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They live right across the street and there is a whole gang of them. 20+
    The police will do nothing about this and I will get a rock through my nep window killing them all.
    I wish I could call the cops but I live in a town where everything gets around and that wouldn't be good
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    They live right across the street and there is a whole gang of them. 20+
    The police will do nothing about this and I will get a rock through my nep window killing them all.
    Listen to Scotty. Don't let them walk all over you. I don't care how many of them there are, and yes you may get punched again, but at least you stuck up for yourself. If you don't stop it now, it's just gonna get worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are a minor, have your parents call the police. The police are more inclined to take action if your parents are involved. Tell your parents rationally the history of harrassment from them and why you feel this is the course of action they need to take as you do not feel this physical abuse will stop.

As long as you have visible marks on your face, the police can take them in if they believe they are the ones that caused the harm. A fiberglass cast may leave a distinct mark on your face that they can tell came from one of the thugs.

If my mental picture of these guys is anywhere near accurate, I would say that they will be going to jail or juvie especially if they give the policeman attitude.

I had to do somthing similar for my oldest son back when he was 8. There was a punk 14 year old in the addition who always picked on him ... YES 14 against an 8 year old!. I had to call the police or I would have been going to jail. The 14 year old took my sons bike and wouldn't give it back. Of course he lived with his aunt and unlce who never seemed to be home or care what he was doing. When the police showed up, he gave them attitude and next thing you know he spent the night in juvie. I did press charges and now the kid lives with his dad in somewhere away from me. It is unfortunate but good for my son who is now 12 and can play in the neighborhood w/o fear.

The kicker was that the other two kids he hung out with who also harrassed my son turned out to be children of a police officer down the street. I did not press charges against them as they were more onlookers than anything, but they no longer even so much as come down my street anymore and when they do they say "hello sir" to me and "hi mysonsname" to my son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with everything said here. time can be your enemy or your friend. act swiftly. call the authorities. act wisely--there's no need to tell them (your neighbors) your game plan. just do it --as nike says.
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know exactly how you feel. I have had alot of trouble with wanna be poser Gangsters. I live in a bad part of Tucson AZ. They think there all Bad A*&.
    And the Police out here wont even look into my Cases with them.

Thats why I own these. Yes, these are my exact one's Photographed on my Bed. And yes. I have been shot at Twice and Understand that to only use these in self defense of my life, lol.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/s...hes101/A-4.jpg

It may be time you get something like one of these if you dont already own one as seeing that they already physically attacked you. People like them only get worse and more aggressive in my case.

I sure hope though that they leave you alone and that this ends up being a one time thing.

Also saw your Truncata on the Tropics Forum. Man is that an Awesome Truncata. How long you been growing it? I'm gonna get one of those now, lol. I love its coloring. Is it a Male or Female?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast