Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want my T TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want my T TV

I dunno if anyone else caught Tarantula fever with Massmorels showing his critters but I found a most fantastic YouTube channel here that he and others might enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tarantulaguy1976#p/u

Choose from all videos on the right,use the handy search feature or just star at the top and go down. There must be 100s of well done amateur mini-documentaries by this guy and his wife. I've been watching for hours and hours the last few nights and am not yet halfway.

Just some of the GREAT video tutorials:
    creating dramatic looking vivariums, adding ventilation to various containers, how to receive a T by mail, how to pack a T to ship, how to remove egg sacks, mating, opening egg sacks, incubating, bite reports, etc....

He also reviews Ts sold by various online people, opens the package "on air" some new arrivals are ready to fight! lol

If you want to see awesome Tarantula TV this is most definitely it. If you don't wanna own one but want to know all the trials and triumphs of owning them you can do so vicariously through this guys channel, every aspect seems covered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U also might wanna try "viperkeeper" on youtube, he specializes only in venomous snakes though
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahah, im guilty of watching both!
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amphirion View Post
    hahah, im guilty of watching both!
    no worries, your guiltiness is shared by many such as I!
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    I dunno if anyone else caught Tarantula fever with Massmorels showing his critters but I found a most fantastic YouTube channel here that he and others might enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tarantulaguy1976#p/u

Choose from all videos on the right,use the handy search feature or just star at the top and go down. There must be 100s of well done amateur mini-documentaries by this guy and his wife. I've been watching for hours and hours the last few nights and am not yet halfway.

Just some of the GREAT video tutorials:
    creating dramatic looking vivariums, adding ventilation to various containers, how to receive a T by mail, how to pack a T to ship, how to remove egg sacks, mating, opening egg sacks, incubating, bite reports, etc....

He also reviews Ts sold by various online people, opens the package "on air" some new arrivals are ready to fight! lol

If you want to see awesome Tarantula TV this is most definitely it. If you don't wanna own one but want to know all the trials and triumphs of owning them you can do so vicariously through this guys channel, every aspect seems covered.
    Good luck to getting your exotic tarantula soon! i see u r getting worse with the flu oooh ooh oooh i can't wit to see what t u get ! lol
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I'll get one - ok I probly will... but I haven't made any firm decisions on what yet as I'm knee deep in my remodeling project (MAYBE done with the floors tomorrow - please god!) so for now I'm only daydreaming about it. Plus my copy of The Tarantula Keepers Guide hasn't arrived yet from Amazon! lol

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Money for nothing..."

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to check them out.

I'm not a big fan of spiders, but would get one...... if I could. (Wife says NO WAY!). Love the Cobalt Blues. Saw them at a reptile show about a year and a half ago.
    She also says no to scorpions also, but I may have a chance of changer her mind on them, but not spiders, she absolutely hates them.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast