What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love My Cat!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Starlight returns to the scene of the crime! After coming home and having sat on my chair, I noticed it was wet. Apparently, the cat barfed on it and Lynn cleaned it up. But this morning, I found this is in the same spot:

Picture-6.jpg

Awww, that's adorable! :)

Better get out those disinfectants and call the furniture gallery for a new chair.

All right! :banana2:

Do you feed him/her cat grass? I grow it for mine and it seems to stop the barfing. If my female doesn't have grass she's puking the male doesn't much care if he has it or not, most of the time he just licks it!

Wow! Really!? My cat pukes more when she eats grass! It gets stuck in her throat and she pukes it up. It happens more often the not.

All right! :banana2:

Do you feed him/her cat grass? I grow it for mine and it seems to stop the barfing. If my female doesn't have grass she's puking the male doesn't much care if he has it or not, most of the time he just licks it!

My little princess doesn't puke.. her worst habit is peeing down the drain in the bathtub if I don't clean her litter box every other day. See.. that's why she's called princess.

And thats why I only kept a hamster pet.

haha, maybe its out of spite? I bet she know you like that chair. I have a gray one that loves to eat plants, I'll trade her for your barfer!

Yeah, have you scolded her lately? Sometimes they'll do things to "get even" with you for some offense you've given them.

My little princess doesn't puke.. her worst habit is peeing down the drain in the bathtub if I don't clean her litter box every other day. See.. that's why she's called princess.
LOL. My roommate's cats would do that as well. But not because they were particularly smart or tidy; it was because my roommate would go weeks without changing the litterbox (three adult cats plus up to five kittens) and it would get so nasty that the cats didn't want to step into it. I think they started using the bathtub because it was at the end of the bathroom with the toilet and that whole area smelled like pee. (Yay for roommates.)
It was a step up from them taking dumps in random corners.
BTW, nice pic jim. You should add that to your growlist. :p
~Joe

Jim that's evil!

I must say, it's about as beautiful as cat puke residue will ever get! Lucky for ya'll, your cats don't hide it when they do it out of spite. Mine decide to do it somewhere we won't know about until it really starts to smell. :(

Try the cat puzzle link above! It'll drive you crazy.

My little tuxedo cat flash took off last night when the two cats went outside at 12:30 I haven't seen him since. I hope he's OK cos he's usually only gone a few minutes to a few hours but I gotta leave for work soon. Putting up notices, my girl cat is out of her head trying to find him. If only he'd come home and puke on something! :(

Booya! I got it in two tries! LOL The trick is to start wide and work your way in. :)

...And here comes "Flash" 28 hours later dope-de-dopin along wondering what all the fuss is when he comes in the house from me and all the scolding by the girl cat. Sigh, one silly man and his cats are a happy house again! :D

Yay! It's always worrisome when they won't come home when expected. My cat disappeared for like 2 days before reappearing. He's spoiled so he came back for food and hasn't left since.

Back