Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mounting problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know me, I like to use attention getting titles for rather mundane things!

Eh the books say not to spray the Ts directly, though they also say they have some kind of wax in their hair to dispell water....

The Rosy dived right in her water dish tonight while stalking a cricket. The cricket dived in a short time later. After they both dried off for an hour or two the chase continued once the cricket started wandering around and she's eating happily now. She ate this one so leisurely compared to on saturday she caught it so fast I didn't see her grab it.

Word of warning on pulling the rims off a 10 gallon tanks like I did in that other post on modifying aquariums. Don't or be real careful with this size, they're fragile! I cracked the corners on two panes trying to pull the frames off of my test 10 gallon tonight so I guess I won't be having any frameless T vivariums. Not a big deal but I just don't like the frames. I guess I'll try drilling a hole in this one since it's screwed up anyway. I'll check out those bits. Unlike Perfecto tanks this All Glass one didn't have a sticker on it saying specifically that the tank can't be drilled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go slow slow slow , and i'm not sure you can free hand drill glass, so use a drill press and support the glass from the bottom side see the post i did on "holes in glass" i wedged a piece of wood just under the drill site, and made a puddle of water to keep it cool and lubricated.

Love the creepy crawler i think i could handle,as in hold them ,if they weren't so hairy,
    but me big weenie man , no way im touching one of these guys, i can admire their beauty , what a creation ,
    and i never kill spiders they take care of so many other critters, we would be in trouble without them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Swords. Your Titles are always Hilarious.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Innuendo, LOL. Is that fern Pleopeltis?
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I've never been scared of Tarantulas since my 3rd grade teacher had one. She taught us about how fragile they are and let us handle it on occasion.

I actually dislike grasshoppers, just cos they jump and their appearance on me is so sudden it causes me to jump!

My grandma and my aunt have gotten all upset over hearing that I got some Ts after my mom told them about me having them. My mom held my teachers Tarantula during open house when I was a kid so she's not scared of them either and thinks they're "cute" with the fur compared to a regular house spider. I didn't bother telling those two though cos I knew they'd have a fit about it. The other day I got the "Don't come crying to me if you wind up dead" statement from my aunt. I never understood how that could work - would I be a weeping ghost?? My aunt actually likes reptiles and snakes and things (she's the one her job sends out to catch any that appear in offices after they've delivered plants - her kids have most of them as pets) but she has this thing about spiders for some reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12