What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Futurama Episodes Start June 2010

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Finally it has been officially announced that new episodes of Futurama, will begin airing in June on Comedy Central. I've always found Futurama a much smarter and edgier cartoon than the Simpson's (created by the same guy Matt Groening).

Not new, just a fave... Post your fave Futurama clips!

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZmvkOR0oTQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

This is great news. I love Futurama; and I agree with your assessment on it being smarter than the Simpsons. It was a very clever show; and I hope it keeps that way.

xvart.

Hey Xvart lives! :wave:

There are so many post modern moments in Futurama I definitely hope it hasn't lost what made it do great. I suppose it depends if they've got the same writers, all voice over actors will return. Even though the show has been gone for a decade or so they keep making those 2 hour movies but I do prefer the shorter 1/2 hour shows.

Great Gorilla of Manila! We're back!

yaaaaa! futurama is back!!!! I can't wait... I don't know my fave clip but my favourite person is definetly Dr. Zoidberg. :p

yaaaaa! futurama is back!!!! I can't wait... I don't know my fave clip but my favourite person is definetly Dr. Zoidberg. :p

x2.

xvart.

The Life in Hell series is still my favorite work from Groenig.
But Futurama is really cool too and I'm looking forward to some new episodes (well, I guess I'll be netflixing them as I have no cable)

Back