What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its official!

Miguel, ive got the car part handled... ;)

Some possible names: Fenriz, Mjolnir, Yggdrasil, Bifrost... Thor?? :D

Congrats, on undertaking this 18 year endeavor!

lol swords. ;)
if it was a girl we were going to name her Natalie Joet...after her aunt Joet who just recently passed away from breast cancer...
we were trying to find a good name that went with Joel as a middle name but to no avail. if someone can come up with a good idea for one, let me know....in all serious-ness...lol. cause i just cant think of a damned thing.

My cousin actually named one of her kids Billy Joel Campbell cos she liked the singer but I can't stand him - the singer I mean! LOL

My cousin actually named one of her kids Billy Joel Campbell cos she liked the singer but I can't stand him - the singer I mean! LOL

I used to like a few Billy Joel songs. Then I watched an episode of Amer Chopper w/ him in it and he was such a pompous ***.

Congratulations!

Joel Joseph? his nickname could be JJ :p

Maybe even Joel Kristopher or is it Kristofer?

Congrats Kris! I could think of Billy Joel lol, Terry Joel (TJ)...
All the best!

Ohh Jonathan Joel, Jacob Joel.. ermmm can only think of names with J :p

Congrats!!.........you could name him Marcus......;)

Congrats! Hope you like gray hairs..

Congrats man, thats a lifetime achievment all its own

Congrats man! Wish you all the best!

Congratulations!

Matthew Joel?

You should name him....... NEPS!!!! lol

holy crap exo you just made me remember the name i was OMFGing about a few weeks ago.thanks xD

My buddy that I used to skate with named his son Gage, after the little boy from Pet Cemetery. I played around with the name Rage Evans.. but ended up going with Aiden for my son. lol

Back