What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to Back2eight!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Kristi!

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday!!! Whishing you the best today and always.... :woot:

Have a great day!

happy birthday lady . Its my honor to share it with you.
By the way when i got up this morning two of my trades from you were looking very poorly ,
don't know why it was just the two , and both came from you ??
What do you think any ideas

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

:-))April fools ha.:-))

Happy Birthday, hope everything is going well for you today.

Happy birthday!
Thanks for the great trade.

Happy birthday! Thanks again for the free Nepenthes, it's doing quite well and hasn't skipped a beat. :-D

Oh My!

Woulda' mentioned earlier had I known!
:wave:
But on April Fools Day!
:jester::jester::jester:

Happy Birthday!!!
Paul

happy birthday lady . Its my honor to share it with you.
By the way when i got up this morning two of my trades from you were looking very poorly ,
don't know why it was just the two , and both came from you ??
What do you think any ideas

Ha Ha, :)

Where is the guy who used to do April Fools jokes every year? Is he not here anymore?

It was a good day, thank you. I got lots of birthday wishes on FB too. Cool. I had a box of sars come in the mail that I had ordered, so that was nice. My husband bought me a cake, and grilled some steaks, so we had a nice supper. And he gave me a certificate to go get a massage, and is going to build me a bog for my sars. Right now I'm using kiddie pools and he doesnt like the way it looks in the yard.

Happy B day!

happy birthday!!! -sings happy birthday song-

Back