What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate my life..

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    luck
And it was all going so well..

Tonight I got a flat tire on my truck, and while I was trying my damndest to shimmy the spare loose from the under side, the rear windows BLEW OUT! So not only do I only have 3 tires, but I have no rear windows. I wish to all hell this was an April fools joke.. but it's not. I hate my life and my **** *** luck.

Dude,

HOW did your rear windows "blow out"?!?!

"There is no need for anger, soon, we will be one, joined in the word."

-Daemon, ReBoot

I'm imagining you jacking your truck in a really weird spot and bending the frame so badly it crushed the cab a little. Is that accurate?

get revenge on the tire

I'm imagining you jacking your truck in a really weird spot and bending the frame so badly it crushed the cab a little. Is that accurate?

Not even a little.. considering I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A JACK! :censor:

Dude,

HOW did your rear windows "blow out"?!?!

honostly.. I don't have a clue. I guess I just hit the truck in just the right spot on the undercarriage.

The worst part was, I had to leave it until today. And once I went back during the day time, I found a small hole next to the license plate. Just stick the tire iron in, turn, and drop the spare tire down. I'm a moron..
So, today I got a new tire and rim.. and made an appt. to get the rear window replaced. Un-freakin'-believable..

Dory, a mechanic for longer than I've been around, says it's likely the truck was canted at just the right wrong angle and the frame twisted and popped the windows.

With my Fiat, if I don't remember to lift it from the middle, I will tweak the whole frame, and risk cracking the windshield, rear window, and all four sides.

Back