What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate my life Round 2

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
So I get my new tire on and throw some plastic over my "broken out" window, until Monday. I get it on the road and it's like driving on ice. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong.. I must've broken or bent something. So, my new truck is undrivable..
Then the door handle breaks off my front door to my house..
Then my digital camera kicked the bucket. It no longer turns on, off, or anything. It's scrap..
THEN, my mother takes me out to play poker to cheer me up. Regardless what I hit, I lost every hand. I won 3 hands in 9 hours. So, after losing $450.. I decided to quit and start planning my will. I figure if it's going to get any worse, I'm going to get slaughtered somewhere. AND I'm losing my mind!! :crazy:

I sense the presence of The Blair Witch...

Well, your plants are still growing and your house isn't on fire....

Maybe the truck wasn't as good as you thought.

I have good news, though. Take the truck in for an alignment, that's prolly all she needs. You might have bent the frame, and the wheels are all out of whack.

About the camera, well, maybe it's telling you it's time to upgrade. Try a re-boot, though. Take the batteries out, and leave them out for hours. Then try it again. I dunked mine is salt water, and it came back.

Door handles. Who needs 'em?!?

just incase i would spray your house with fire retardent spray ... take no chances

I have good news, though. Take the truck in for an alignment, that's prolly all she needs. You might have bent the frame, and the wheels are all out of whack.

About the camera, well, maybe it's telling you it's time to upgrade. Try a re-boot, though. Take the batteries out, and leave them out for hours. Then try it again. I dunked mine is salt water, and it came back.

Door handles. Who needs 'em?!?

God I hope that's all she needs Katie..

Already tried that. It's officially dead as can be.. :-(

I kinda do! It'd be nice to be able to go outside..

AND GET THIS.. last night I had a really weird dream. I was working in a grocery store. When I was leaving and walking through the parking lot, I saw these 3 girls having car troubles. So I stopped to help. All of a sudden the 4 of us are standing behind a bar off to the side of the parking lot. Under the bar there was a large wine bottle with the neck broken off. They offered me a drink.. so considering it was 3 hot girls offering, I accepted. The poured me a tall glass from the bottle. I remember the fluid was a tannish color with dark red swirls, like blood and milk. I started to chug the stuff.. it tasted like chalk and blood. And right before I finished the glass off, one of the girls leaned in and whispered,"nightmares".. into my ear. That's when I woke up. I could taste that stuff for the first hour I was awake. After looking the dream up in a dictionary, it's said that the dream is an omen of bad luck and bad health. And I thought my luck was already bad.

God I hope that's all she needs Katie..

Already tried that. It's officially dead as can be.. :-(

I kinda do! It'd be nice to be able to go outside..

AND GET THIS.. last night I had a really weird dream. I was working in a grocery store. When I was leaving and walking through the parking lot, I saw these 3 girls having car troubles. So I stopped to help. All of a sudden the 4 of us are standing behind a bar off to the side of the parking lot. Under the bar there was a large wine bottle with the neck broken off. They offered me a drink.. so considering it was 3 hot girls offering, I accepted. The poured me a tall glass from the bottle. I remember the fluid was a tannish color with dark red swirls, like blood and milk. I started to chug the stuff.. it tasted like chalk and blood. And right before I finished the glass off, one of the girls leaned in and whispered,"nightmares".. into my ear. That's when I woke up. I could taste that stuff for the first hour I was awake. After looking the dream up in a dictionary, it's said that the dream is an omen of bad luck and bad health. And I thought my luck was already bad.

Sounds like you're under the spell of a VooDoo doll! http://ocps.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gd&action=display&thread=3808&page=1

.... My anti-witchcraft advice would be to hang out the entire day in the emergency waiting room, so if *anything* happens you'll be more or less taken care of. :boogie:

First thing I thought of was some sort of Wiccan spell done by a girl trying thinking she's a witch.

Bah, I never believed in that stuff.

You're just having one hellova bad week.

I can't recommend anything else for the camera, but for the door- a screwdriver; and the car- a makeover. Try the alignment, it can't hurt, and certainly can't be any worse than the bill for fixing my Fiat.

Go hug a pink-toe, that might make you feel better.
Ahhh, on second thought, don't. The spider might decide that today's a good day to try biting. :-))

It's getting worse..

2 different doors in the house broke off the hinges!! Just all random like, and only about an hour apart.
THEN!!!.. one of my house windows was open. It dropped so hard due to the wind, that it shattered. I can't win.

The door is screwed for now. The entire HANDLE broke off.. lol I think I'm going crazy. Everything is falling apart.

Looks like 2012 came early.

Hey Mass, buy any gremlins lately? :suspect:

Paranormal actvity....???

Can't believe no one said this before me, but I sense that "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is coming true... :D

Ok, this is just weird. You're haunted or something. Hang a crucifix over your front door... get a dreamcatcher... brew some thyme and nightshade in your living room and do an extrication ritual... sacrifice a goat or two.
And keep working on that will.

Ok, this is just weird. You're haunted or something. Hang a crucifix over your front door... get a dreamcatcher... brew some thyme and nightshade in your living room and do an extrication ritual... sacrifice a goat or two.
And keep working on that will.

It's funny you should say that.. About 5 days ago my girl and I were laying in bed talking before we fell asleep. I stopped in mid-sentence because of something I saw. Near the end I SWORE I saw someone, or some.. thing, standing there then lean over the bed. It was so intense it made my stomach sink. I sat straight up, grabbed my pistol from under the mattress and searched the house.
My girl was freaked out to say the least. After I told her what I saw, she told me that the day before she was getting out of the shower and she heard someone whisper in her ear. But couldn't make out the words.
Things come up missing, or moved without explanation. My space heaters would turn themselves completely off during the winter months. Just weird things.. So, you may indeed be correct.

It's funny you should say that.. About 5 days ago my girl and I were laying in bed talking before we fell asleep. I stopped in mid-sentence because of something I saw. Near the end I SWORE I saw someone, or some.. thing, standing there then lean over the bed. It was so intense it made my stomach sink. I sat straight up, grabbed my pistol from under the mattress and searched the house.
My girl was freaked out to say the least. After I told her what I saw, she told me that the day before she was getting out of the shower and she heard someone whisper in her ear. But couldn't make out the words.
Things come up missing, or moved without explanation. My space heaters would turn themselves completely off during the winter months. Just weird things.. So, you may indeed be correct.

You know what... You need to install a video cam over night and see if you can catch something. That is some intense stuff happening in your house...:0o:

Pick up the phone and call the ghostbusters :D

here is their number
555.png

Back