Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate my life Round 3

Learning How To Multiply Indigo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder why she beat you up so badly... was it something you did to her or something or was it just plain high and feel like beating someone and you're the first one comes to mind... I feel bad for you getting beat up. And you seems ok about it.. optimistic to the bad things in life thats a gift, Like you said.. hey its only 8 more years to go. when all trouble go away good things come.

Highly recommend Terraforum should have a blogging page. anyone with me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a social drinker Frill.. I past my breathalyzer when the cops were here. 0.00 all the way... Being a recovered addict, if I felt I had a problem, I'd seek help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can rid yourself of a drug addiction, you can survive just about anything. You've had some rotten luck lately, but it will turn around, and you'll get through it. Keep your chin up!
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    things come in 3s....
    lets hope this is 3 and now its over....

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Boy massmorels... As SK said, I hope thats three and the bad luck is out! For second there I thought you were talking about your daughter.

And congratualation on kicking a dangerous addiction, it takes someone very strong to do so.
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess i shoulda chimed in on round two with my standard "life sucks, get a helmet" comment, mighta done yah some actual good

BTW......my family tree is LOADED with alcoholics......been around some awful crap because of it.....got a twisted sense of humor bout it all..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by massmorels View Post
    I'm a social drinker Frill.. I past my breathalyzer when the cops were here. 0.00 all the way... Being a recovered addict, if I felt I had a problem, I'd seek help.
    The only person your lieing to here is yourself. I've seen you on here talking about finishing off your 2nd 40oz and moving to other beer. I have a hard time believing thats social drinking (chatting online while at home drinking). When I drink socialy I have 1 maybe 2 12 oz beers. Being a recovered addict you should know that doing any drug (including alcohol) is NOT recovery! This will only lead to more abuse.

As for passing your breathalyzer that night: that was only one night. Did you drink at all that night? How about after the cops left? There are two sides to every story, and we are only seeing the side you portray.

My early life was very similar to yours now. I thought everything was going wrong in my life and I just had bad "karma". The only thing that changed that was my decision to not be that person anymore. My life slowly started to change for the better. I attribute that to my actions and the people I surround myself with.

Again I'm here as a friend and not to tell you how to live your life. These are the things I see and think and are my opinions. I am in no way perfect either, just trying to pass on knowledge from experience. Things will not change in your life without you making the decision to change them. Also I'm not calling you an alcoholic either, Just try to prove a point that if you change that aspect of your life you WILL see improvements in your life.

I truly hope everything changes for the better in your life! It will require work from you to make it better though. Nothing in life is easy!
    Grow List: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=116427
    Member of BACPS & ICPS

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by massmorels View Post
    I believe heavily in karma.. I was a drug addict for 10 years. And I feel that I have 10 years of bad luck because of it. But hey.. only 8 more years to go.
    if you truly feel that way then its not that bad because you have a lifetime of good coming your way. i feel that what you do unto others is the greater determining factor on your karma balance.

Try to remember that with the absence of the negative, there exists no positive. Has helped me tons to keep that in mind.

best of wishes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast