What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

look at my nice moss!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
I am *so* proud of this moss that you can't even believe:

clicky-->

It's a mix of re-animated bale-of-chilean lfs and some moss strands I picked off the top of a plant I got from Crystal a few months back (ok, more like 6mo...).

I've been working on growing it for months and I've got another container started so hopefully I can get myself a nice production line going with which to top my incoming Helis :-D

nice! i like the utric!

Looks like you're doing a very good job! That U. nelumbifolia seems to enjoy it :)

You've got some big old nasty utric growing in your lovely moss - better pluck it and throw it out! :D

Hehe, yup I've got a nice big ol' U.nelumbifolia in it so they can keep each other company - it's sort of like a canary in a mine shaft ;-)

Nepenthes are easy in comparison to moss!

Thats some really nice moss. I am growing moss but it has really thin threads and don't like it much. So now, I am trying Chilean moss from dry stage and hopefully it will become alive.

Back