What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Blokeman!

• Thread starter petmantis
  • Start date

petmantis

ermahgerd
Saw it on the OCPS, so why not

Have a good one! And of course, Go Habs Go! :-O :banana2: :boogie: :-D

Oh Happy Birthday!!! Oh Happy Biiiirthdaaaaaaaaay!

:boogie:

Happy birthday!

have a good one Bloke! happy birthday!

CAKE.png

I drew you cake.

Happy birthday, bro.

Amazing!

Thanks everyone :D I had the best day ever,
went out for breakfast, no cleaning dishes ;) took a beautiful walk in the sun after a morning thunder storm :p Catherine bought me tickets to the monteral canadiens vs. pittsburgh penguins game 4, where pittsburgh WAS leading 2-1 in the series, and OMG what a game! We scored within 2 minutes of the game, and then pittsbrgh comes back with not one, but TWO goals within 5 minutes of the opening period. I was scared. Reffs not calling the game 'properly'. We went on to score two goals in the third and win the game, bringing the series to a tie, at 2 a piece. I brought my brother to the game, as he won a playoff-style flip-a-coin tourney between 4 candidates. Spent 45 minutes walking on Ste-Catherine's street downtown, waving my towel they gave to every ticketholder. Go Habs Go! Never lost my voice before... This has honestly been one amazing birthday, I couldn't ask for better! And for you guys, thanks! Cool cake capensis :D LOL Even my roommate gave me a bottle of wine and a card! Another is bringing me golfing, life is sweet :)

Thanks everyone :D You guys rock!

Happy BD!

Glad to hear you had a great birthday!

And glad to hear you like my cake, LOL.

A bit late but happy birthday bloke, and capensis...wicked sick cake skills. lol.

Happy be-lated birthday!! Hope you were able to enjoy your special day Bloke! Sounds like it was grand :)

Happy b-dayy!!

Hope it was a good one!

Happy Birthday and Go Pens! We let that one get away from us!

Happy birthday!

Thanks all! :D You guys rock!

I definitely had a great day, and yes Yann, it was GRAND!

Happy Bday man. :D

Back