Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: a herd of weasels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a herd of weasels

last night my wife and her friend each bough a female dachshund.....they were born Feb 10 and are a mix between a standard and a mini.....our friend already had one male dachshund thats a few weeks older than these two.....the wife says her name is Amaretto, Ammy for short, i told her i dont care what she names it, its got short legs and a long body im calling her The Weasel, i got a glare

here is me with the new herd.....the one on the left is Sharon's new one, on the right, the one im holding up is Sharon's older one, Duke, the dark one on the lower right is The Weasel....

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on adding another carnivore to the household.

The subject line made me think you were venting about Democrats in congress.

That's a kind of dog that seems to belong in a herd. If I see someone out with a dachsund, it's never just one dachsund, there will be a few.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the girls think they want a rabbit aswell.....cant seem to get it through their heads that now between the schipperke, german shorthair and now a dachshund we have 3 dogs that were bred to hunt and/or kill small furry things.....

as for more than one dachshund, the other two in the pic are a block and a half away.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a long haired dachsund when I was a kid my mom had found it outside alone in the rain so she brought it home. It was a fine dog, and not yappy but my black lab/shepherd mix jumped on the little ones back in excitement while they were playing and paralyzed the rear legs. I gave her steroids and drugs and eventually she could walk and run around again but I always had to carry her up any stairs from then on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love their wrinkly front legs . they look as if they need bracelet's, diamond's for the girls and black and silver for the boys. lol
    they are very cool congrats on the new family member. they will have you trained in no time at all.
    Wouldn't want to steal your thread, but i have to show off my 4 year old cairn , looks like toto when cut, but she is in full coat right now, she is willow, and does have me trained as well.
    it is quite a trick to catch her for a picture . had to get her to lay down and this is one of about 15 pics i took .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch where you step. That boogle will turn your yard into a mine field.