User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

Thread: What CP's have you seen in the wild?

  1. #9
    Jeremiah Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thread guys, I had never stopped and compiled a list.


    Byblis gigantean

    Cephalotus follicularis

    Darlingtonia californica

    Drosera aff. callistos
    Drosera aff. huegelii (dwarf)
    Drosera aff. menziesii
    Drosera aff. pallida
    Drosera aff. rosulata
    Drosera aff. tubaestylis (Brookton form)
    Drosera aff. tubaestylis (Scott River form)
    Drosera barbigera
    Drosera Brevofolia
    Drosera dichrosepala
    Drosera enodes
    Drosera erythrogyne
    Drosera erythrorhiza aff. squamosa
    Drosera erythrorhiza subsp. collina
    Drosera erythrorhiza subsp. squamosa
    Drosera erythrorhiza var. imbecilia
    Drosera fimbriata
    Drosera gibsonii
    Drosera gigantea
    Drosera gigantea red form
    Drosera gigantea subsp. geniculata
    Drosera glanduligera
    Drosera huegelii
    Drosera hyperostigma
    Drosera intricata
    Drosera lasiantha
    Drosera macrantha
    Drosera mannii
    Drosera marchantii
    Drosera menziesii
    Drosera microphylla
    Drosera miniata
    Drosera modesta
    Drosera monticola
    Drosera myriantha
    Drosera neesii
    Drosera nitidula
    Drosera occidentalis subsp. australis
    Drosera paleacea
    Drosera pallida
    Drosera parvula
    Drosera platypoda
    Drosera platystigma
    Drosera puchella
    Drosera purpurescens
    Drosera ramellosa
    Drosera rosulata
    Drosera roundifolia
    Drosera scorpioides
    Drosera silvicola
    Drosera species (pygmy)
    Drosera spilos
    Drosera stelliflora
    Drosera stolonifera
    Drosera stricticaulis
    Drosera tubaestylis
    Drosera zonaria

    Nepenthes albomarginata
    Nepenthes ampullaria
    Nepenthes bicalcarata
    Nepenthes burbidgeae
    Nepenthes faizaliana
    Nepenthes fusca,
    Nepenthes gracilis
    Nepenthes hirsuta
    Nepenthes hispida
    Nepenthes hurrelliana
    Nepenthes lowii
    Nepenthes mirabilis
    Nepenthes mirabilis var. echinostoma
    Nepenthes muluensis
    Nepenthes murudensis
    Nepenthes northiana
    Nepenthes rafflesiana
    Nepenthes rajah
    Nepenthes reinwardtiana
    Nepenthes stenophylla
    Nepenthes tentaculata
    Nepenthes veitchii
    Nepenthes villosa
    Nepenthes vogelii
    Nepenthes Alisaputrana
    Nepenthes Harryana
    Nepenthes Kinabaluensis
    Nepenthes gracilis x mirabilis,
    Nepenthes northiana x gracilis
    Nepenthes northiana x mirabilis,

    Pinguicula macroceras subsp. Nortensis

    Sarracenia flava
    Sarracenia purpurea

    Utricularia inaequalis
    Utricularia menziesii
    Utricularia subulata
    Utricularia violacea
    Utricularia vulgaris

  2. #10
    clippity-clip-clip Clue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SF Bay Area & Davis
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Harris View Post
    Nepenthes albomarginata
    Nepenthes ampullaria
    Nepenthes bicalcarata
    Nepenthes burbidgeae
    Nepenthes faizaliana
    Nepenthes fusca,
    Nepenthes gracilis
    Nepenthes hirsuta
    Nepenthes hispida
    Nepenthes hurrelliana
    Nepenthes lowii
    Nepenthes mirabilis
    Nepenthes mirabilis var. echinostoma
    Nepenthes muluensis
    Nepenthes murudensis
    Nepenthes northiana
    Nepenthes rafflesiana
    Nepenthes rajah
    Nepenthes reinwardtiana
    Nepenthes stenophylla
    Nepenthes tentaculata
    Nepenthes veitchii
    Nepenthes villosa
    Nepenthes vogelii
    Nepenthes Alisaputrana
    Nepenthes Harryana
    Nepenthes Kinabaluensis
    Nepenthes gracilis x mirabilis,
    Nepenthes northiana x gracilis
    Nepenthes northiana x mirabilis,
    I guess you've been to Borneo once or twice...

    ... and you didn't climb up a rotting rattan ladder up the solid granite cliff face to see clipeata? Tsk tsk.
    "I, for one, can't wait to grow Nepenthes extincta!"
    Plant List ; blog

  3. #11
    Nepenthes101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LAND OF CONFUSION!!!!
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Harris View Post
    Cool thread guys, I had never stopped and compiled a list.


    Byblis gigantean

    Cephalotus follicularis

    Darlingtonia californica

    Drosera aff. callistos
    Drosera aff. huegelii (dwarf)
    Drosera aff. menziesii
    Drosera aff. pallida
    Drosera aff. rosulata
    Drosera aff. tubaestylis (Brookton form)
    Drosera aff. tubaestylis (Scott River form)
    Drosera barbigera
    Drosera Brevofolia
    Drosera dichrosepala
    Drosera enodes
    Drosera erythrogyne
    Drosera erythrorhiza aff. squamosa
    Drosera erythrorhiza subsp. collina
    Drosera erythrorhiza subsp. squamosa
    Drosera erythrorhiza var. imbecilia
    Drosera fimbriata
    Drosera gibsonii
    Drosera gigantea
    Drosera gigantea red form
    Drosera gigantea subsp. geniculata
    Drosera glanduligera
    Drosera huegelii
    Drosera hyperostigma
    Drosera intricata
    Drosera lasiantha
    Drosera macrantha
    Drosera mannii
    Drosera marchantii
    Drosera menziesii
    Drosera microphylla
    Drosera miniata
    Drosera modesta
    Drosera monticola
    Drosera myriantha
    Drosera neesii
    Drosera nitidula
    Drosera occidentalis subsp. australis
    Drosera paleacea
    Drosera pallida
    Drosera parvula
    Drosera platypoda
    Drosera platystigma
    Drosera puchella
    Drosera purpurescens
    Drosera ramellosa
    Drosera rosulata
    Drosera roundifolia
    Drosera scorpioides
    Drosera silvicola
    Drosera species (pygmy)
    Drosera spilos
    Drosera stelliflora
    Drosera stolonifera
    Drosera stricticaulis
    Drosera tubaestylis
    Drosera zonaria

    Nepenthes albomarginata
    Nepenthes ampullaria
    Nepenthes bicalcarata
    Nepenthes burbidgeae
    Nepenthes faizaliana
    Nepenthes fusca,
    Nepenthes gracilis
    Nepenthes hirsuta
    Nepenthes hispida
    Nepenthes hurrelliana
    Nepenthes lowii
    Nepenthes mirabilis
    Nepenthes mirabilis var. echinostoma
    Nepenthes muluensis
    Nepenthes murudensis
    Nepenthes northiana
    Nepenthes rafflesiana
    Nepenthes rajah
    Nepenthes reinwardtiana
    Nepenthes stenophylla
    Nepenthes tentaculata
    Nepenthes veitchii
    Nepenthes villosa
    Nepenthes vogelii
    Nepenthes Alisaputrana
    Nepenthes Harryana
    Nepenthes Kinabaluensis
    Nepenthes gracilis x mirabilis,
    Nepenthes northiana x gracilis
    Nepenthes northiana x mirabilis,

    Pinguicula macroceras subsp. Nortensis

    Sarracenia flava
    Sarracenia purpurea

    Utricularia inaequalis
    Utricularia menziesii
    Utricularia subulata
    Utricularia violacea
    Utricularia vulgaris

    LOL. Very nice. Didn't you see Campanulata in the wild as well I thought?

  4. #12
    Jeremiah Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah I guess you are right. But this was the closest I got to it...



    -Jeremiah-

  5. #13
    Nepenthes101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LAND OF CONFUSION!!!!
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Harris View Post
    Oh yeah I guess you are right. But this was the closest I got to it...



    -Jeremiah-
    Lucky. I wish I could travel up there, lol. I remember talking to you on the phone or something and you telling me about how you got to see Campanulata but you weren't able to get very close to them. Had to view them through binoculars, etc....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. My New CP's
    By GP_Princess in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Who has the MOST CP's?
    By kath in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 05:09 PM
  3. New to CP's
    By siccmade in forum Tropical Pitcher Plants  (Nepenthes)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:51 AM
  4. New to Cp's
    By B Rob in forum Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:07 AM
  5. new to cp's
    By dking in forum Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 01:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •