What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince of Persia movie - your thoughts?

i just went and saw it today....i thought it was a decent movie, though nothing like the game....
does anyone else find it funny that it was based off of the first game, however they made another game based on the movie? that should be clue enough that its not going to be like what we all thought it would be like....i wont give away any spoilers though...effects were good, acting was good imo, but overall, it wasnt really what i would expect of the prince of persia....id give it a 5/10
what about you guys?

I'm so sick of all these video game movies and movie remakes. ESPECIALLY movie remakes. I just saw the trailer for the new Karate Kid movie today. Really? You remake a beloved 80's classic that is sentimental to tons of people who grew up in that era and make Jackie Chan Mr. Miyagi?! Plus the movie is about kung fu and its called THE KARATE KID?:crazy: The sad thing is it'll clean up at the box office. I bet part 2 and 3 have already been made.

Will Smith has to be stopped.

Am I alone here?

I'm so sick of all these video game movies and movie remakes. ESPECIALLY movie remakes. I just saw the trailer for the new Karate Kid movie today. Really? You remake a beloved 80's classic that is sentimental to tons of people who grew up in that era and make Jackie Chan Mr. Miyagi?! Plus the movie is about kung fu and its called THE KARATE KID?:crazy: The sad thing is it'll clean up at the box office. I bet part 2 and 3 have already been made.

Will Smith has to be stopped.

Am I alone here?

Saw 7 (in 3D) is coming this October

Saw 7 (in 3D) is coming this October

Ack!

Give it a rest with the 'Saw' movies already too. I mean the first one was kind of a cool psychological thriller. If they would have left it at the first one it would have been a cult classic.

Ack!

Give it a rest with the 'Saw' movies already too. I mean the first one was kind of a cool psychological thriller. If they would have left it at the first one it would have been a cult classic.

LOL. How much more SAW'ier does it get :-))

Back