What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero?

If anyone personally knows Adam (zero) please contact him, he has a heli division that has been at his local post office for a several days now...

His PM box is also full and he hasn't logged on in a bit.... Id hate to see his division just rot away at the PO
Its a particularly nice division too

I hope nothing is wrong, maybe just gone for the holidays.... but if you know him, please follow up for me. He was expecting it and had been waiting a long time for this plant.

thx,
Av

we had a trade in progress too he said he would be able to ship monday past , and ive not heard a thing hop he is ok, he is always right on time with all of his trades .
hasnt he had some pretty serious health probs. of late.
orbital pseudotumor, swelling of the tissue of the eye orbital.

you out there Zero?:-(
you OK let us know
worried bout you ,
not the trade

in case nobody has seen this, bump.

i personally dont know zero but seeing as av and jimmy seemed even the slightest bit concerned for their friend heres another bump.

Post holiday bump,

yeah Zero and i had something going on too, but i am more concerned about him as well with neighbors like that and stuff, maybe hes moving o.o

Whew!

I've only been lurking in this thread, but I was worried, too.

Hi,
I had to spend a few day's in the hospital.
I'm back and on the mend from few health problems.
I should be getting better over the next few months.
It's hard to deal with constant pain. (I don't use pain killers other then Tylenol and Ibuprofen.
I might have to have a shoulder operation, but that's undecided.
Av8tor1, I hope the division makes it.
I would HATE to lose that.
SirKristoff, I'll contact you sometime this week.
I have a lot of doctor appointments but should have some spare time to send out any trades I owe.
Thanks for the concern everyone,
Zero

Back