Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The life of a hell cat..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The life of a hell cat..

My little princess Mallory..

She enjoys getting plant packages almost as much as I do!!

Roach Watching.. her favorite sport!

Nappy time..

All hopped up on caffeine..

Last edited by mass; 05-30-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wha? You have roaches? Feed em to your plants man! j/k they'd choke them. So, you have two cats...from the same litter? Do they ever go near your plants?
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darling pictures!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL View Post
    wha? You have roaches? Feed em to your plants man! j/k they'd choke them. So, you have two cats...from the same litter? Do they ever go near your plants?
    I actually have 12 different species of roach. http://massmorels.com/roach_room.htm
    I had 2.. Mickey and Mallory. But we had to get rid of Mickey. He kept pooping in front of the door everytime we left. Surprisingly, no.. she doesn't mess with the plants at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Named after the characters in Natural Born Killers, excellent!

Looks a lot like my Anna, when she was younger.

I've heard people say that only female cats can be tricolor anyone know if that's true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet!

I have four. One Siamese mix female, one silver mackerel tabby male, one mentally disabled (severely) Egyptian Mau, and one young tri-pod, semi-feral calico female. Socks, Squirt, Gidgit and Buttercup (I didn't name her!).

Squirt is always INTO something, usually something I don't want him into. He's always trying to get at his reflection in pot lids or my giant (empty) wine bottle. But he won't bother a mirror. May e he just likes the funhouse reflections.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post

I've heard people say that only female cats can be tricolor anyone know if that's true?
    True. It CAN happen, but it is very, very rare. More rare, in fact, than a female orange tabby.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post

HAHA, one of my most favorite topics (sorry I'm a Bio major). In cats the gene for orange hair and the gene for black hair are both on the X chromosome. So if a cat has both black and orange hair then it must be XX and thus a female. There are circumstances that males are calico and their chromosome sequence is XXY, but they are very rare and sterile. The chance of having a male calico cat is about 1:3000. (So either garfield was a chick, or sterile!! )

Sorry, I'll get off my geek now. I just think that is very interesting. I have a male orange long haired kitten, a DSH calico kitten, and a long haired Himalayan mix cat. I also have 3 dogs...

Your cat is so cute! It sucks you had to give away her brother. I cant stand to have just one. A few years ago when we got our first cat, we got a 8 week old kitten, less than 2 weeks later we had to get a playmate for her. Last year one of our cats got out (we have all indoor cats), and she never came home (we lived where there were a lot of coyotes). So this spring we decided to get another kitten. Well my cat didn't like the kitten, so we had to get her a playmate too! So, now we have three.

Anyway, back to your kitty, she is soooo cute! I love when they play in boxes, so darling!
    ~~Kupcake
    Children are not just born to us, but found in windows and rescues. ~ Me

Visit my Green Thumb blog at:
    http://kupcakesgreenadventures.blogspot.com

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute cat! When I first read the title I thought it was going to be about World War II american fighter planes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast