In the form of a severe thunderstorm with winds which blew over my portable greenhouse.
My tray of sundews, tray of highland Nepenthes, individual lowlanders, and my tray of Sarracenia seedlings all got tossed.
I knew it was going to rain, so the seedlings and Neps were in there for protection.
But I was not ready for the carnage that awaited me this morning. I didn't even collect that much rain!
So after spending an hour kneeling in wet muddy perlite, and sifting through what can only be described as I swamp, I found most of the seedlings and sundews. My cluster of Alicae is MIA, and I'm sure every last seedling wasn't recovered.
While I hopefully identified the sundews correctly, I also hope they'll make it. Some of them are new, and the stress might have been too much.
My three seedling varieties are also now mixed up.
I really must've done something to piss off the big man upstairs. Cause I seriously can't win. Between the drought, black bugs of doom, and now this.